5 part 1

Todoroki POV
I think me and the others are all thinking the same thing....
WHY TF HE SO CUTE?!
Like his voice just got 20 times cuter then before and he just seems so much more happy and innocent now.
"Aww hi there Izu~" I hear Kami coo to him, the small green haired boy giggling and hiding his face in his hands, a smile on his cute freckle covered face.

"H-h-hi s-senpai!" He says in an embarrassed but happy tone, peeking out from his hands to see us. I see Kami blush and squeak a bit, making all of us chuckle:

"Awww~ hi honey~" Eiji says in a sweet voice, blushing bright red when the green haired boy says the next words.

He giggles and says "Hi daddy!!"

Kirishima POV
HE CALLED ME DADDY-

Todoroki POV
We all chuckle as he turns red, seeming to have what the others call a "gay panic" or something like that, I don't know how one can panic because they're gay but the others seem to know.

Bakubitch speaks up and gets closer to him, picking him up by his thighs and aSs, smiling the best he can. "Hey there, nerd" he says in the softest voice possible, shocking us all and giving Kaminari a brain malfunction

 "Hey there, nerd" he says in the softest voice possible, shocking us all and giving Kaminari a brain malfunction

We all laugh a little and Izuku lets out an adorable giggle, kissing Katsuki's cheek.

"H-h-hi K-K-Kacchan!!!" He says with glee, hugging the ash blondes neck tightly and giggling madly, his giggle sounding so pure and innocent, unlike the scared quiet boy he normally is.

"Hmmm, did you know him before this Bakubabe?" my fiery red headed boyfriend questions, patting Izu's head gently, to which he nuzzles up into the palm of his hand, purring a bit.

"Yeah, I used to know the little shit when we were kids, then I had to move and I never saw him until now" he says nonchalantly earning a wack on the head from me.

"No swearing when he's in little space, Katsuki" I say in my monotone voice, the blondie just scoffing and clicking his tongue, rolling is eyes.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want" he says with sass in his tone, instantly shutting up when I move Izuku from his arms and pin him to the fridge.

"I'd shush if I were you Katsuki~ or ill just have to punish you even more tonight when we're alone~" I purr out, watching as Katsu blushes profusely and shuts his mouth.

"Pfft. The Pomeranian has been silenced, let us all join in celebration!!!" Kami says sarcastically, eating a laugh and a smack to the head from the blonde bombshell

"fuck you Pikachu!" He growls out, causing Izuku to squeak from becoming startled, slightly gripping Eijirou's shirt, who had picked him up after I moved him.

"Katsuki you just earned another punishment~" I tell him in a more dark tone, the others shuddering a bit, knowing I only use that tone when I'm dead serious.

Sorry guys!!! I've been really sick and just not feeling the best, but I do have a few chapters of.........

The Three Types Of Lust!!! But I'm changing the name and I think I'll just make it a one shot book for Bnha! Comment things you wanna see and I'll write them down and draw at random at what I write!!