2.|meeting him|

(The outfit your wearing above)

Today was my off day, free to do what I wanted. That was until toga dragged me to the living room, she covered my eyes. "Toga! Stop! You know I hate it when you cover my eyes!" I said.

"I know but there's someone we want you to meet!" She exclaimed before uncovering my eyes.

There before me stood a man, he looked very weird. Wait a sec...

"Hero killer stain.." I said. He only looked amused by the fact I knew him.  "Nice to see somebody recognized me." He shot back. "I'm leaving. For awhile toga, try not to burnt down the house if you cook this time." I said going out the front door.

I walked out the door, going to run awhile in the woods. It was my off day like I said so I decided to go run around. 

As I ran around jumping logs, I tripped hitting the edge of a face I slice my cheek. "Shit.." I said reaching up to wipe the blood away. But there was a lot, it must of gone deep.

I kept my hand on the cut going home, biting my lip I allowed my three tongues to hang out, I walked in though the door. 

He was still there, I took my hand off allowing my tongues to lick the blood from my hand. "TOGA!" I Shouted from the kitchen, "yes y/n?" " I need your help. I cut my self in the forest on a fence." She sat me on the counter taking care of it bandaging it up for me.

I looked at stain... he was talking to overhaul, I smiled a bit. He looked kinda cute... wait what am I saying?!