Part 1: Wedding Cancelled

Ciel had been acting strangely for a while now, and Elizabeth knew something wasn't right. "Ciel," she spoke up, breaking the silence that had gone on for over ten minutes now. Ciel looked up, "are you happy with marrying me?" The sudden question made Ciel go wide-eyed. "O-of course," he stammered. Elizabeth shook her head, her ringlet curls following. "Don't lie to me, Ciel. If you're unhappy then we'll cancel the wedding." Ciel went wide-eyed again, but he kept his composure. "I'm so sorry, Lizzie. I'm not capable of feeling love anymore. You would understand if you were me." Ciel explained. Lizzie smiled at the man she loved so much.
"It's okay, so long as you're happy. I'll still visit you sometimes. Can we have one last ball?" Elizabeth pleaded. Ciel nodded without hesitation. He owed Elizabeth that much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My lord, there's something I've been meaning to say to you..." Sebastian began. Ciel turned to his butler, curious. "I-I... Ciel, I... Love you." Ciel's eyes went so wide they almost popped out of their sockets, he'd been meaning to tell Sebastian he loved him for so long now, but being betrothed prevented him from confessing. "Sebastian... I... I feel the same way... About you..." Ciel replied, his voice no more than a whisper. That smile Ciel knew and loved appeared on Sebastian's red face. Sebastian was blushing more than Ciel. Thinking it adorable, Ciel mentally saved the blush on Sebastian's face. "Sebastian... Kiss me. That's an order." Ciel commanded.

"Yes, my lord." And with that, the two drew closer until their lips touched. Ciel opened his mouth, allowing Sebastian's tongue's entry. Eyes closed, the two didn't notice that the door was open, just a crack, or the fact that there were three eyes peeking in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are they doing?" Finnian whispered. Bardroy's cigarette that had hung from his mouth had dropped when he laid eyes upon the kissing butler and master. "They're kissing, yes they are!" Mey-Rin replied, also whispering.
"But what about lady Elizabeth?" Bardroy enquired.
"We have to tell her! I know she'll be heartbroken, but it's better than the secret remaini hidden for her to find out on her own." Finnian pointed out.
"The young master is having a ball tomorrow, she needs to know before then!" Bardroy said, a little too loudly. The kiss broke and Sebastian made his way to the door. "We're in for it now, yes we are!" Mey-Rin panicked. The servants acted as if they were working: Bardroy was carrying a cake in his hands, which he had planned to give to Ciel, Finnian was carrying the knife for the cake and Mey-Rin was holding Bardroy's flamethrower, firmly and out of his reach.

When Sebastian finally reached the door, he opened it to find the servants. "What's all this?" He asked.
"We brought refreshments for the young master, Sebastian." Finnian said, trying to sound as innocent as possible. Of course, Sebastian didn't buy it. "How long have you been standing here and why didn't you knock on the door?"
"Well, Sebastian, everything was quiet, we wanted to know why..." Mey-Rin trailed off.
"Did your curiosity get the better of you? Tell me everything you saw." Mey-Rin's face went bright red. Finnian looked away and Bardroy stared down at the cake he was holding, suddenly very interested in it.
"Well?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sebastian, what's going on?" Ciel asked, getting up and walking to the door to stand beside Sebastian. He suddenly became very confused as he stared at his red-faced servants, had they been peeking on him and Sebastian? "Answer Sebastian's question!" Ciel commanded, much to the surprise of the three servants and Sebastian. Had Ciel heard the conversation? "We, uhh, we saw... Finnian and Bardroy didn't see anything. It was all me..." Mey-Rin stammered, she was sure to get fired for this, or maybe even killed. She couldn't let that happen to Finnian and Bardroy. "No, Mey-Rin. Don't stick up for us, servants stick together, remember?" Finnian said, his voice trembling as he put a shaking hand on Mey-Rin's shoulder. "Yeah, Mey-Rin." Bardroy added.

Ciel was being ignored, much to his dismay. "I told you to answer Sebastian's question." He said, his voice low, his hair covering his eyes. But he couldn't hide his blush.

"We... We saw you two.. K-kiss..."