𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

Rosalie had started to get separation anxiety and would start crying if she wasn't with Fred, Delia or George. She'd also become particularly attached to her dragon teddy and wouldn't let it out of her sight.

"George, I'll take her," Delia said to her friend who was struggling to eat his cereal with her in his arms. He passed her over and she smiled up at her mum. "Hello, Rosie."

"Hiya," Rosalie beamed using one of her newly learnt words.

"You're such a clever girl," Delia ruffled up her hair and placed a kiss to her forehead. "Where's dragon?"

Rosalie looked around the room until her eyes landed on the stuffed dragon lying on the sofa and pointed to it. She moved her hand in a grabbing motion and the toy flew towards them landing in Rosalie's hand. Delia had figured out that things moving out of their place and disappearing was actually down to Rosalie like Fred had said, and her accidental magic.

"Dada?" Rosalie said looking around the room once again.

"He's sleeping," Delia told her even though she wasn't likely to understand. "You need a haircut."

Rosalie's hand reached up and wrapped around a section of Delia's long hair and tugged gently.

"Should we get Grandma Molly to cut your hair?" Delia asked the girl with a smile as she carried her into the kitchen where Molly was making herself tea. "Molly, when you're not busy could you try cutting Rosalie's hair?"

"Of course, dear. Let me just finish my tea."

Delia sat on one of the kitchen counters with Rosalie sat in her arms playing excitedly with her dragon. Fred appeared in the kitchen, his shirt askew and his hair still messed up from his sleep.

"You left me," he whined to Delia as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I got lonely."

"You were asleep and I woke up from my dream and couldn't sleep again," she told him and he sent her a small, comforting smile. "Anyway, I had to save George from Rosalie. He couldn't eat his cereal. He hasn't mastered the skill of multitasking."

"Nobody multitasks as well as you, Sunshine," Fred said and Delia laughed slightly.

"I think your mum definitely does."

"Yeah but she's had seven kids so she was always going to be better."

"I hope you don't want that many kids because I can promise you now that won't happen," Delia said.

"Do I really look like I could handle seven kids when I can't even get one to have a bath without screaming the bloody house down?"Fred said with a laugh and Rosalie looked up at him curiously.

"Bloody!" she repeated and Fred's jaw dropped as Delia sent him a glare.

"I told you to watch your language around her now that she's picking up words, Fred!" she scolded angrily her eyes filled with anger as Rosalie said it again. "Look what you've done now."

"Sorry, Love," Fred said sheepishly, still not used to her temper because she rarely got angry with him, only irritated. "Rosalie, you can't say that."

Fred picked up his daughter as he spoke to her. She didn't understand what he was saying so just placed her palm on his face with a smile.

"I think she's forgotten it-"

"Bloody!" Rosalie squeaked and Fred frowned.

"Maybe not," Fred said before chuckling.

"It's not funny, Fred!" Delia hissed and he reached out to place a hand on her knee.