3

Sirus's POV

Sitting on chair listening to Snivellus's report for the order. I honestly don't know why Dumbledore let that greasy haired git join. Moony said that Dumbledore trusts him and he trusts Dumbledore's judgment. I still don't trust him though, no matter what anyone says.

"Now as was I was saying before I was interrupted," Snivellus gave me the death glare "The Dark Lord is pla-"

*CRASH!*

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Moony and I exchanged a look.

"James get your fat ass off my face!"

"Calm down Lily, and it wasn't me it was Fred!"

Moony and I looked at each other again.

I knew we were thinking along the same lines 'James? Lily? Fred?' we thought.

"Wands out everybody," cried Madeye.

We all crept into the hallway to find about 14 teenagers tangled in a heap, arguing. Harry, Hermione and the Weasley kids came over and were now standing with us a some with wands raised as we watched the group try and untangle themselves.

"Can you guys stop arguing."

"Shut up!"

"Get off me Hugo!"

"You're pulling my hair!"

"SHUT UP EVERYONE CAN'T YOU SEE WE HAVE AN AUDIENCE!"

They all stopped and looked up at us.

For some reason they all looked strangely familiar.

There was a blue haired guy in his early twenties who managed to untangle himself.

I noticed he had his gaze fixed on Remus in an almost longing way. Remus however didn't notice this as he was watching a kid who looked alot like James.

"Teddy, are you okay?" A young woman asks in a worried voice while trying to get herself free.

"Who's got a teddy, you all look to old to have teddy bears." Says George.

They all started laughing for some unknown reason even though they had a lot of order members pointing wands at them.

"What's so funny?" Madeye demanded angrily but no one paid any attention to him.

"Everyone except Vicky and her precious Teddy Bear." Said the James lookalike.

Everyone from the future laughed except the two oldest holding hands looked slightly embarrassed.

"Who's Vicky?" Asked Ron.

"That would be me." The young woman held up her hand still linked to the guys.

Ron looked at her. "I can't see any teddy."

They all started laughing again and I noticed the blue haired guy start looking at Remus again while the others were laughing and starting to get free.

This is just getting ridiculous and confusing. I walked up to the blue haired guy and held my wand right at his face.

"Alright enough of this. Who are you and how did you get here?!"

Everyone stopped laughing and Vicky sat up straight holding her boyfriends hand in both of hers.

"Uh-um can you please tell me what year it is?"

"1995 of course," said Remus coming up beside me. "Why do you ask?"

"JAMES YOU IDIOT YOU SENT US 25 YEARS INTO THE PAST!" Screamed a girl who looked an awful lot like Lily.

"You may not believe us, this will sound insane but we are from the future, 2020 to be exact."

"You could be deatheaters!" Madeye growled eying them suspiciously.

"Really Alastor, do you honestly think kids could be deatheaters," said Molly in her 'now let's be reasonal' voice.

"Those two could be," Madeye pointed at the blue haired boy and silver blonde haired girl.

"We are not deatheaters! Don't you dare call us deatheaters again" The blonde shouted and everyone seemed shocked at her outburst. The blue haired guy pulls her into a hug. How often do deatheaters show such gentle affection like that? No wait it's just part of their evil plan.

"We can prove we aren't," said the Lily lookalike.

"We know stuff that some of you might not know." Said a girl who looked somewhat like Hermione getting up and standing beside the Lily lookalike.

At the moment you're guarding the prophecy," the Lily lookalike spoke again.

"Plenty of deatheaters know that," Madeye said raising his wand higher.

"Okay, um."

"Harry Potter was nearly put in Slytherin but asked to be put in Gryffindor." Exclaimed a boy who could be Harry's twin.

We all looked at Harry in shock as he began lowering his wand. 'Hary Potter, nearly put in Slytherin?'

"How do you know that? I've never told anyone."

"Like I said, we're from the future," said the blue haired guy.

We all began to lower our wands except madeye who was still not convinced.

"Still, they could be using polojuice potion, I think we ought to test them with veritaserum."

"There will be no need for that Alastor,  I believe them. If I am not mistaken these are the future children of many in this room. Now I why don't we all go into the lounge, I believe some introductions are in order." Said Dumbledore calmly stepping forward.

I quickly go into the lounge. This is going to be good.