Royal Preparations and silly jokes

Luigi and Daisy were on their way back to the Mushroom Kingdom after their glorious two week vacation before their wedding. They are to be wed in a week. They will be spending their last week as just a couple preparing for their wedding.

The Daisy Cruiser arrived at the docks with a large banner written "Welcome home Luigi and Daisy!" Mario, Peach, Yoshi, DK, Wario, Mona and even a few friendly koopa troop members like Boo, Shy Guy and Paratroopa were there to greet the happy couple. Daisy was in a simple orange t-shirt with her trademark flower emblem on the chest and blue jeans. Luigi was in his normal attire as it was just a simple day after a fantastic vacation.

"Hey everyone!" The happy couple shouted, running off the cruise ship.

Peach was beyond happy to see her best friends again. She ran right up to them and asked "So how was it? Tell me all about it!"

"Despite Waluigi and Bowser attacking us after about 5 minutes at sea, everything was great. We sunbathed every day on the beautiful amply deck!" Luigi stated, with a slight suntan.

"Luigi and I were always doing something fun and romantic. Whether it be dining together, swimming together or relaxing in the jacuzzi. It was the best time I've ever had!" Daisy followed.

Mario patted Luigi on the back and exclaimed "Glad to hear it! It's great you two had a great time!"

Daisy then gave Luigi a smirk and nudged his elbow whispering "We sure had a great time the other night, didn't we?" Luigi winked at her, unfortunately Peach got suspicious.

The pink princess asked "What was that?"

Daisy just quickly replied, acting innocent "Nothing. Just had a lot of fun that's all. Well we should head to the castle and plan our wedding. Let's go now!"

"Daisy, I demand that you tell me what happened last night." Peach yelled.

Daisy and Luigi began laughing loudly. "We were just kidding, Peach! Daisy didn't do... You know what just yet." Luigi exclaimed through his hearty laughing.

Mario and Peach were flustered as they sternly began walking to the castle.

Luigi and Daisy high fived at a successful joke.

At the castle, Mario, Luigi, Daisy and Peach were all sitting in Peach's and Mario's room discussing the wedding plans as of date, time, location and all the other stuff.

"First things first, guests. Who's invited?" Peach asked.

Luigi was first to speak "Obviously you two. Let's see... Wario and Mona, Rosalina, Yoshi, Birdo, DK, Candy, Toads and Toadettes, the friendly koopa troop members, Piantas... How about your guests, Daisy?"

After a few seconds of thinking, Daisy finally got her intentions "Toadsworth, Ballyhoo and Big Top. You got mostly everyone, but for the heck of it... Bowser and his son. He knows if he messes with me, he'll be sorry."

Peach and Mario wrote down the guest names and made the invitations.

They spent the day handing out invites to all the planned attendees.

DK and Candy were happy to come. Wario and Mona were also able to attend. They also invited friendly Boos, Koopas, Shy Guys, Wiggler, Lakitu and even Petey Piranha. Petey might not always be a good guy, but he has his times.

When they asked Bowser and his son, his reply was "Eh, why not. As long as I get good food and no angry looks."

"Well, that's everyone!" Daisy stated as they all made their way to the castle.