chapter 2

WOOOHOOOO atlast after months of disappearance am back to the writing , I apologise for not updating the story but I will make sure to make up to it.:) enjoy..........

_______________________________________________________________________________

Emaline

Emaline

Ema

He felt his throat constrict. He couldn't swallow or feel his tongue, the sense of taste has to be a luxury. Laying on the hard ground , eyes closed unable to see through the blinding lights. All he could process was that he was captured, taken . Taken away from his Emaline.

He groaned , not willing to move his aching body and put stress on his aching soul. He could hear voices , faint mumblings a few feet away. Unfamiliar voices heading towards him. He had no time to think of a way to escape they were closer and getting louder.

He could hear footsteps thumping on the ground , he could feel the ripples of dust fly away from the ground towards his face, suffocating him , he tried to hold in his gasps for fresh air. He did not want to draw attention to himself or let the captors know he was awake before he had time to plan his escape.

That was certainly wishful thinking on his part but at the times of despair only hopes can lead us to the fair grounds. And he was not willing to give away his chances of going back to his love.

Please let them not see me . please let them not see me.

He only wished they would not notice his body on the ground and his little finger moving uncontrollably. No matter how hard he tried, his little finger twitched , it was out of his bodily controls. He could now feel a pair of the same group walking beside him. Masking his face , rendering it expressionless , he tried to lay as unconscious he can ever be. He heard them walking away from him. just when he was about to let out his breath, one of his captors stopped walking,

Army grounds are sacred temples for every soldier, Like we are supposed to respect every religious doing, they are supposed to respect every man's courage. There is no place for mercy nor is there any place for emotions in the heart. Its all just pure patriotic feeling towards their own country and their people. So when they found a young student beaten up to unconscious state they could not just leave him on the battle field. They had to pull him into their own truck , taking the risk of keeping host an enemy , an enemy whose powers over his own country are still unknown.They had to take care of the boy and thats what they have successfully attempted but failed to achieve. because now he lays in the middle of no where with an army getting ready for battle.

The first guy who stopped walking took out his M11 from his holster, getting ready to kick in his firing skills when needed be. It was a mandatory , It was what they were taught. "Never go unarmed" That is what his father used to say and his senior majors. So that is what he did. As instructed he pointed the gun at the back of boy's head.

"I know you are awake kid, get up" his voice thick with an accent , Jayce was sure he could recognize but can't put a finger on it yet.

He sensed the gun close to his face and his heart gives away all the emotions he tried to mask. Panic stricken he starts breathing heavily and turns around to face his captors. Not a second passes he turns over and he starts hiccuping , coughing and hysterically sobbing. He shields his face from any potential punches.

"don't kill me, don't kill me" Is what he repeats the whole time starting in a high pitch tone giving away his fear to the two men standing above. He doesn't look up though , for a few seconds he keeps repeating the same until he ends it in slow whispers. His shaking body comes to an abrupt halt as he realizes he wasn't killed .... yet.