👑🌺𝕃𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝔼𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕙🌺👑

Today Elizabeth was visiting Ciel and things didn't go very well.
   "Lizzy, with the cats again!" Ciel shouted.
   "Oh Ciel look how cute she is. I don't know why you don't like cats so much." Lizzy pouted.
   "Achoo." Ciel sneezed. "Yeah I wonder why."
   "Master is everything-." Sebastian said walking through the door, before he stopped and ran over to pet the cat Lizzy had in her hands. "Oh such a soft coat, what sparkling eye, and such elegant paws."
   "See Ciel, Sebastian thinks she's cute." Lizzy said.
   "Yes why don't we let the girls play with their kittens." Ciel was covering his nose and mouth. Ciel walked out of the room into the hall way. While walking Ciel bumped into Finny causing Ciel to fall to floor.
   "Sorry Master I didn't see you there." Finny held his hand out to help Ciel up. Ciel took his hand to help himself up.
   "Master are you okay. You don't look so good." Finny asked.
   "It's Elizabeth and her cats." Ciel answered.
   "I thought you were allergic?" Finny was confused.
   "No kidding." Ciel rolled his eyes. "Fortunately Sebastian is taking care of it. Unfortunately I didn't ask him to."
   "Oh well it's good he has it under control. Please excuse me now I must go deed to the garden." Finny said scratching his arm.
Ciel then walked to his bed room and laid on his bed staring at the sealing. Ciel had been laying down for a while but he couldn't tell, he was too busy thinking, but at the same time his mind was blank. This haze fell when he sneezed again.
   "What the hell?" Ciel whispered to himself.
Sebastian then barged through the door. "Lady Elizabeth is leaving. She wants to see you before she leaves." Sebastian seemed out of breath. His cheeks were bright red and he had a big smile on his face.
   "Ugh fine. Sebastian change your clothes." Ciel said walking out of the room to see Lizzy. Ciel walked up to Lizzy
   "Ciel give me a hug." Lizzy put her arms out.
   "Elizabeth-"
   "Lizzy!" Lizzy cut Ciel off correcting him.
   "Lizzy." Ciel correct himself. "You have cat hair all over you."
   "Aww. Next time?" Lizzy asked.
   "Next time." Ciel nodded his head
   "Bye Ciel." Lizzy said walking away as she blew a kiss. Ciel waved back at her before walking back inside.
_________________________________________
It was about three day later and While Sebastian was serving Ciel tea the phone rang.
   "One second." Sebastian excused himself to answer the phone. "Hello?...Oh hello Lady Elizabeth...Oh Master Ciel."
   "Tell her I'm not home." Ciel whispered.
   "Master why would I be here if you aren't?" Sebastian covered the speaker with his hand.
   "I don't know tell her something." Ciel was still whispering.
   "Yes um my Master will actually be in a meeting in about 30 minutes...Yes...I think that's good...of course...Alright good day." Sebastian then hung up the phone.
   "What did she say?" Ciel asked
   "Well I told her you were busy, and then she asked if she could come over tomorrow." Sebastian explained continuing to serve Ciel his tea.
   "And you said yes!" Ciel shouted.
   "Of course I said yes my Lord. I don't understand why you don't want to spend time with Lady Elizabeth." Sebastian didn't understand.
   "It's not that I don't want to spend time with her it's just when she comes over I have to give her all of my attention or things like....cats happen." Ciel explained.
_________________________________________
It had been about two weeks since Lizzy cam over the first time. She almost cam everyday to visit Ciel in those 2 weeks and yet again while Sebastian was surviving Ciel tea the phone rang.
   "Excuse me." Sebastian walked over to the phone and answered it."Hello...Oh good evening...I'm great thank you, and how are you...Okay...Oh does she want to-...Oh...Oh dear...I'm so sorry...of course...Okay well I'll let him know I hope you and your family are doing well...Okay have a good day."
   "Ugh what does Elizabeth want now?" Ciel said annoyed.
   "It's quite the opposite my Lord." Sebastian sounded sad some how. "Lady Elizabeth died last night."
Ciel dropped his cup causing it to crash into pieces. Ciel was frozen in place.
Finny, Bard, and Mayrin ran into the room to see what happened.
   "What happened here?" Bard asked.
   "She's gone. Elizabeth. She died" Ciel said in a shock tone.
   "Are you alright Master?" Sebastian asked him.
   "I'm fine I think I just...need some air." Ciel walked out of the room and then everything went silent.
   "Mayrin you're accustomed to picking up class why don't you clean this up. And the rest of you find something to do around here."
   "Yes Sebastian." They all said at the same time.
After a few minutes Ciel was still outside sitting on the edge of the fountain. Sebastian went out to talk to Ciel.
   "At least you aren't crying." Sebastian said sitting next to Ciel.
   "What even happened to her?" Ciel asked.
   "I don't know they didn't tell me anything. All they told me was that she died last night, and that her funeral was next week." Sebastian explained.
Ciel just shook his head.
   "I'll leave you and your air alone" Sebastian started walking away.
   "Wait Sebastian!" Shouted Ciel.
   "Yes My Lord?" Sebastian had a smile on his face.
   "Get my coat. It's going to get cold soon." Ciel ordered.
   "Of course." Sebastian turned around heading towards the manor.
   "little Brat." Sebastian said under his breath.