VIII

|Deity|

__

"That sin, where did he go?" Vernon mumbled as he walked down the halls of his castle.

The young marquess assumed that Lust would be within the walls of the estate, considering that the Sin decided to continue to play his part as a servant.

But with the length of the castle being so large, it was almost impossible for Vernon to find him on his own.

"Excuse me," Vernon quickly stopped one of his maid's rushing off with a tray, "sorry, Ara but could you help me for a second?"

"Yes young master, how can I assist you?"

"There's a new worker here, their name is Lus—Ah," Vernon pushed his hand to his mouth surprised, "uh no, their name is Seungkwan... oh dear."

"Young master?" The maid titled her head.

"Do you know where he is?" Vernon asked quickly, trying to avoid anymore slip ups, "I need to ask him something."

"Young sir, anything you need I can help you with," The girl said.

"No, no, I need him, do you know where he is, you know who you work aside don't you?" Vernon pestered, just wanting an answer and not any more questions.

"You see he's small, has this beautifully charming navy blue hair, pale, almost sparkling white skin, and he has this adorable little beauty mark on the side of his eye, absolutely beau—" Vernon stopped his sudden speech of administration immediately at the sight of something disturbing.

Vernon pardoned the maid and quickly walked towards the issue. Down the hall, where Seungkwan was there.

Harassing one of the houses guards.

"Mm, yeah you know I've been feeling a little empty lately," Seungkwan mumbled, twirling his finger in spot on the guards chest, "will you help fill me up?"

"Seungkwan— Seungkwan what are you doing?" Vernon exclaimed, running over to the boy before pulling him off the other.

"Go now," Vernon ordered, shooing the guard away quickly.

Seungkwan stood in a pout, watching his prey scatter away from him.

Vernon turned around towards the Sin, his eyebrows furrowed, "What are you doing, you can't act this way in a holy castle."

"Holy castle?" Seungkwan snorted.

Seungkwan moved over towards Vernon, he pushed the taller boy back against the wall and got close to the boys dumbfounded face.

"I'm sorry to break it to you young master but..." Seungkwan pushed his hands onto Vernon's chest, his eyes fluttered seductively, "this is no holy castle... "