Chapter 4

Jenn's POV
I have a date with my boyfriend Ryan soon. I curl my hair, do my make-up, and put on black heels and a black dress. I come down the stairs to see Jack jaw-dropped.
"Wow Jenn you look, ummm great!"
"Thanks."
I hear the door bell ring, its Ryan. His sparkling hazel eyes and brown hair illuminated in the light of the street lamp. He held out a rose, and gave it to me.
"You look beautiful."
"Thank you."
I hug him and we walk to the car, hand in hand. We arrive at a vintage looking Italian restaurant.
"It's beautiful."
"I knew you would like it."
We walk into the restaurant hand in hand and sit down in a booth.
"Hold on, I forgot something in the car." He runs out of the restaurant, but I see him following another girl. I follow behind them to see where they went. A girl with blonde hair is kissing a guy. then I realized it was Ryan.
"How could he?" I thought to myself. a tear escapes from my eye. The girl sees me and starts to stare. Ryan turns around and says,"Jenn! It's not what it looks like!"
" How could you?" I run away sobbing with black tears streaming from my face. I'd rather walk to the house rather than ride in a car with that cheater. I text Jack, who was the first who appeared in my contacts.
Me: Hey Jack I'm coming back to the house, things didn't work out.
Jack: do u want me to pick u up?
Me: no I'll be there soon.