2 DAYS, 3 NIGHTS

CHAPTER 16✔

RAPMON'S POV

A week before Bangtan's Birthday, we are called in a meeting with PD-nim to finalize the plans that we will do to celebrate it with ARMYS. We are all seated and having our own worlds, I took a glance to Jin Hyung who is now busy scrolling on his cellphone looking beutiful.

Ever since he knew I asked Taehyung to broke up with Jungkook few months ago, he never looked or talked to me like he always did before. He will do everything for him to ignore me as much as possible and it hurts. I wanna talk to him and tell him everything but when I called him in a serious tone, he will just start a conversation or tease the younger members that's why even if I want him to talk to me I never try doing anything to catch his attention.

"Hyung..."I heard someone says and I looked on my right to see Taehyung looking at me as he follows my gaze that straightly goes to Jin Hyung he gave a teasing smile.

"Tae don't..." I warned him but "Jin Hyuungg... can we change? I want to sit with Jiminie. Pleaseee" He already uttered as he showed to Jin Hyung the eyes that no one can say no - I facepalm to what he did.

"Pshh.. okay Taehyungie we can change." Jin Hyung surrendered. Tae just smile wisely and give me a wink, I give him a nod and a weak smile. "Man up Hyung. Just talk to him you can do it! Fighting!!" He whispered and I heard Jungkook clearing his throat and giving as a questioning look, I was about to tell him what Tae told me but the latter just ignore him.

Jin Hyung seated on my right as Jungkook on my left. The meeting starts and we all listen carefully and suggest some changes for the surprise to be more success and fun. As the meeting adjourned, Tae and Jimin keep teasing each other and I can clearly hear how Jungkook discord what is happening in front of him.

"Did the two of you fight?" I asked him, he looked at me sadly

"Hyung, I didn't know what I did for him to ignore me. We woke up fine and when we arrived here he starts ignoring me and him staying that close to Jimin is not helping" he answered as he drill holes on Jimin's back.

I just give a sigh and looked at two facing the wall as they watch something on Tae's phone. I glance at my right side to see what is Jin Hyung doing but I looked at his eyes straight as he was also looking at me. I remove my stare at him and pretend to scroll on my phone.

20 minutes passed, Manager-nim told us that we have to packed our things as we came back at our dorm because we are staying somewhere in Seoul to tape something related to our celebration. He asked as to packed something comfortable, warm clothes. We did what he said and leave the dorm as soon we all finished packing.

"Woaahh!" Jimin babbled as we get off the bus we used to get here.

"You will all stay here for a 2 days and 3 nights, stocks and everything that you might and you need are already inside you just have to arrange it. No one will be with you but, there are cameras inside that will taped all the things you will do through out your stay here. No need to control yourself or stop yourself from doing anything because the director or the editor can cut it off if you messed something. You have to show what kind of family you are inside your dorm. 2 cars will be left in care of the 7 of you, if you want to go somewhere just bring the cameras so you can still capture it. Call me if something bad happen or if you need something. And PD-nim ordered me to give you allowance that you will use while staying here, you are still allowed to used your credit cards but I recommend all of you not to for your safety." Manager-him informed us as we settled inside the rented house.

After assisting us, they head back to the city and let us manage on our own. I looked around the house and was surprised when I saw Taehyung talking at Manager-nim outside. It looks like Tae is saying something serious as Manager-nim tap his shoulder - both looking serious. Because of what I saw, I get drawn on questions such as what will happen in the next 2 days and 3 nights that we will stay here. I just hope nothing bad happen.