chapter six : i am god.

This chapter is dedicated to quazzymodo2113 for their awesome cover photo for MBB! Thank you again! (:

"Okay, so maybe I was being a tad dramatic," I admitted, throwing my hands into the air. "But you guys seriously cannot be eating all that junk! It just isn't right! Think about how much money you're wasting on sugar, and preservatives and poop like that? IT'S A LOT OF MONEY! And you would feel so much more energetic if you just-"

"We graciously accept your apology kid," Ben deadpanned, digging his spoon into his bowl of ice cream. "Now will you shut up?" It took every muscle in my face to not stick my tongue out at him like a third grader.

"I still can't believe you all ditched me for ice cream," I grumbled, licking away the melting drops of my vanilla ice cream, that were trickling down the side of my waffle cone.

"I can't believe you actually expected us to go grocery shopping with you," Paul laughed, spinning on his barstool. "I mean, you threw out all our food!"

"And my cookies!" Grey cried. Apparently he still had not gotten over that.

"About that," I laughed nervously, "I felt like you were pretty attached to those cookies, so I uh, I bought you some more. They're a thank you for dealing with me taking charge of your fridge."

In hindsight, I should've seen the blur that is Grey coming. But, I was far too focused on my quickly melting ice cream to consider how happy the idea of replacement cookies would make the goof.

He leapt off his stool, and tackled me off of mine within three seconds of the words leaving my mouth. And within five seconds I was thrown over a shoulder, and spun in circles.

"My ice cream!" I cried as the cone slipped from my hands and hit the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Grey frowned, slowly setting me down on my feet. My torso rubbed against his as I slid down, and I mentally slapped myself from the thoughts that popped into my head. I mean, he's a six foot something rock star, who obviously works out, and I'm a teenage girl. Can you honestly blame me? He also had really pretty green eyes-

"Hey, Grey? Get your fucking hands off my sister." The warm arms that were surrounding me sprung off, and the goofy grin slipped back onto Grey's face.

"I just can't help myself Robby!" he pouted, "She's a female version of you! And since you won't date me-" Grey broke off into hysterical laughter as my brother clipped his jaw with his fist.

"Dumb drummers," Rob muttered, before turning to me with an eyebrow raised. "You really bought Grey cookies?"

"Yes."

"So what about the rest of us?" Paul grinned, "What did you get me?"

"You'd know if you came with me," I huffed. Grey took a seat on the stool to the left of me and ruffled my hair.

"Aw, kiddo, are you still pouting over this?"

"I'm not a kid!" I grumbled, shoving at his shoulder. He didn't even flinch. I seriously needed to generate some muscle if I wanted to survive with these boys.

"God you're weak Hayley," Grey laughed.

"I'm not weak!" I'm extremely weak.

"I can fit my hands around your waist," he dryly stated, "You're tiny, and you're weak."

I was really beginning to dislike this boy.