baise-moi +

baise-moi +

(a/n from 2015) okay, listen, I wrote this when I was like 13 and still thought I was straight. A LOT HAS CHANGED SINCE I WROTE THIS BOOK, YOU'VE GOTTA UNDERSTAND THAT.

After their lips parted, Michael let out a soft chuckle, causing Luke's eyebrows to furrow, "we need to stop doing this on my couch, I have a perfectly fine bed, you know."

"I like your couch," Luke leaned up, kissing all around Michael's face.

"Clémence could walk in any minute, at least my bedroom has a lock," the older one whispered, attaching their lips once more.
The smacking of their mouths against each other continued as the duo stood up, sliding Luke's jacket from his broad shoulders. Michael continued to guide him forcefully around their apartment without letting go of one another.

By the time their feet made it to the dark bedroom, their shirts and belts were somewhere in the hallway. Mike stared at Luke's bare chest, running his hands up and down the soft skin. Luke leaned his head back, letting out an exaggerated moan. His Adam's apple was bobbing and the blue-haired boy wanted to leave endless amounts of love bites.

Luke's hands were attached in Michael's hair as he closed the door, locking it tightly. Mike pushed the college student onto the plush bed, falling on top of him. His jean clad pants were unbuttoned as he straddled the others' waist. Their lips were once again moving in sync, Michael crawling over Luke, Luke sighing in pleasure, Michael stripping down then helping Luke.

He pushed the blonde up more on the bed, his head relaxing on his pillows. "Tell me what you want," his throaty voice filled the air.

"I want to do it, Michael."

He laughed, "don't be afraid."
"I want you to fuck me into obliviation," Luke moaned on cue, surprising (and turning on) Michael with his words.

He stared at the boy for a few seconds, suddenly becoming more nervous than before, "have you done this?"
"Only with a girl," Luke squeaked, tangling his fingers in Michael's hair once more.

The twenty-seven year old got out of Luke's touch, opening his side drawer and pulling out a blue bottle of lube and a single condom. He was scared to death of hurting the poor blind boy. "Are you sure you want-"

"Baby, please."

Michael flipped Luke over, so his stomach was on the sheets, his blonde hair lay flat against his forehead, his head resting on Mike's pillow. He straddled Luke's thighs, rubbing his hands over Luke's lower back as he waited to be properly fucked.

Mike opened the bottle of lube, Luke smiling to himself at the sound. He lathered a finger, cautiously sliding into Luke.

He winced at the feeling, his heart beating faster than ever before. Michael's single finger moved in and out of Luke at a slow rate, he leaned over the lanky body of his boyfriend, pressing a kiss to his shoulder, "tell me if you're uncomfortable," he whispered, adding a second finger.

Luke moaned out in pleasure, quickly biting the pillow. It was hard to stay quiet for the practically virgin boy.

Michael continued to stretch out Luke as his mouth left kisses all over his back. His fingers were moving faster and faster as both boys continued to get harder and harder, "I'm going to go in now."
Luke was panting already, something Mike didn't understand. He removed his fingers, Luke being displeased at the loss of contact. The tearing of a condom wrapper and the hot breaths of both boys filled the darkened bedroom.

Michael raised Luke's bum in the air, caressing the skin of his thighs as he pressed only his tip into Luke.
The blonde flinched, not used to the feeling of Michael. As he continued to slide in inch by inch, Luke groaned, half in pain, half out of pleasure. Mike leaned down over Luke, running his hands up and down the blonde's stomach, slowly pumping Luke as he slid more in. Michael sucked and bit until marks were left on Luke's back.

For the first time that night, Luke moaned the older boy's name loudly.

"Sh," Michael shushed him, slowly beginning to thrust out of Luke.

The problem with being blind, is when one sense is weakened, the others are strengthened. The feeling of Michael's hands around him, and the feeling of Michael in him was too strong, he was a mess. A soft glow of sweat surrounded his entire body, he was about to let go when Michael barely even got started.

Mike moved faster than before, the sound of skin pressing together becoming louder every minute. "Keep holding on," he whispered into Luke's ear, he sensed the younger boy reaching his high. Michael let go of Luke's length, wrapping his hands around his sides to steady himself as his thrusts got sloppy, "come for me, baby boy."
A series of clear explicits released from the twenty-one year old's mouth as he made a mess on the light blue sheets. Michael followed only seconds later, spilling into the latex condom.

Both boys weren't able to catch their breath as Luke collapsed onto the bed, Michael pulling out and falling on top. His cheek was pressed onto Luke's broad back as he got enough energy to roll over, freeing his length of the tight material. "Holy shit," Luke whispered into the blankets.

Michael looked at Luke, smiling. He did his routine of climbing over Luke to stand in his room, placing a soft slap to the bum on Luke's skin.

He tied the condom, throwing it in a bin. Mike unlocked his door, opening it a crack just in case Clémence needed him within the next few hours. He threw a pair of boxers and a tee shirt in Luke's general direction, getting dressed himself.

Luke stayed laying on his stomach, trying to get air to fill his lungs once more, "Mike.." he whined, "you're amazing."
Michael smirked to himself as he slid sweatpants on his naked body, not bothering with a shirt. He turned around to face the exhausted boy, "you're bottom, I don't get why you're close to dying. I'm the one that did everything!" He whisper-yelled.

Luke laughed, finally rolling over and sliding on the plaid undergarment. He hissed at the sensation in his bum, "I haven't ever had that feeling."

"You were a virgin, weren't you?" Michael could tell he was lying about being with a girl before, he didn't mind at all, but it was easy to tell.

"Maybe," Luke giggled, pulling the sheets over his body.

Michael climbed over him once more, "dude get out, I'm not sleeping in your cum."