Chapter 1

Autumn's P.O.V

"Ring, Ring". The phone rang. "Hello?" mom quickly asked. "Hey Joey! Autumn? Of course she's right here hold on." I ran to the phone
" Hello? Hey Joey! What's up? The movies later? Yeah I have to ask dad but sure sounds great. I'll text you later. Ok, bye."
"Mom can I go to the movies with Joey later?"
" Of course, you have to ask your father first tho."

*a couple hours later*

The door swung open. " Hey Daddy," I said as he kissed me on the cheek. " Hey sweetheart, how was your day?"
" Great, yours?"
"It was go-
Before he could say another word I asked the question," Can I go out with Joey tonight?"
"Well someone is anxious" he teased. "I suppose. But you have to be back be 9:30. On the dot, got it!?"
"Yesssss, thank you daddy."
I texted Joey and told him what dad said. I couldn't wait to go! I like Joey so much and I really want to date him but he won't ask me, it's so frustrating! Joey told me he would be by around 6 so I through on a pair of jeans, a cute sweater, my favorite black pair of heels, leg warmers and a beanie. Its getting pretty cold outside. Just 2 weeks till Thanksgiving.
5:45 rolled around and I had just finished my makeup. I walked down stairs to find Joey in the kitchen with mom and dad.
"Your early." I said.
" I had nothing better to do then come have a few extra minutes with my favorite person." Joey said.
I could feel my face getting warm. I knew my face was as red as the apple mom was eating.
" Where did you get that from," dad teased.
"Huh?" Joey said confused .
" I know you didn't come up with that line by yourself," dad laughed.
"Shut up," Joey joked." Well, you ready?" Joey asked.
"Yes I am." as we walked out the door.