Nerd Issues

I turned to go to class when my books were knocked out of my hands.

"Haha fuck you nerd" a rude boy named Michael Clifford said laughing . I didn't say anything back I just looked down at the ground at my books at took a long deep breathe. After picking up my books I headed to history with ashton. Ashton blabbed about him and his new girlfriend jade but I just hung my head knowing I could never find anyone to be with sense I was... Well I was just calum.  I was the. Biggest nerd in the school,  and I was thanking God for each second closer to summer. I could get away from everyone ,the teachers,the kids, and especially Michael Clifford.  He was the biggest bad boy in school n was the rudest person I have ever met in my life.  He was loud,  annoying,  and stupid. I have hated him sense he beat me up in third grade,and broke my glasses. Soon enough history passed ,and I went to my old locker again followed by ashton with jade.

"I love u" ashton said softly into jades lips sense they were like glued together for a week now. I personally hated jade she was really needy and had a high pitch voice it made me feel like my ears were falling off everytime she made one little noise ,but I was happy for ash.  I grab my biology book .

▒Time passes ▒

Soon I was watching the clock in my last class.  Wishing time was going faster sense I had Michael in this class,  and he always told stupid stories about himself. 

"I mean look at me I'm amazing so I was like,bitch fine u can say No to me if u want just know u would be Missing out on some Good sex" Michael said with all of his friends laughing causing Michael to smile amusingly.  I rolled my eyes ,and Michael noticed I wasn't excited by his story

"What are you Looking at you fagot nerd " I looked down not answering Michael.  I hate being me.