•9

Kuch tou hawa bhe sard the, kuch tha tera khiyal bheDil ko khushi kay saath saath hota raha malal bhe

Dil ko khushi kay saath saath hota raha malal bhe

Baat woh aadhi raat ki, raat woh poure chaand ki
Chaand bhe ayn cheet ka uss pe tera jamaal bhe

Sab se nazar bachaa kay wo kuch aese dekhtaa
Aik dafa toh ruk gaye gardish mah o saal bhe

Dil toh chamak sakega kia, phir bhe terash kay dekh Len
Shesha giraan e shehr kay haath ka ye kamaal bhe

Uss ko na pa sake the jab dil ka ajeeb haal tha
Abb jou palat kay dekheye, baat the kuch muhaal bhe.

Jahan

'Jahan, I love you. I've always loved you and I'll always love you till the last of my breaths and even after that if it's possible. You'll be in my heart, in my soul, like I am in yours. I'd always find my happiness with you. And with your name I shall remain and with your love I would die.'

She whispered against my ears. Causing the hair on the back of my neck rise. She whispered like all the other times when I'd stand before her grave. My eyes trained on the gravestone, reading the name engraved on it again and again.

The wind briskly flowed against my tall standing figure and I folded my hands together. The white flowers I had brought, now splayed over the soil of her grave. The man from besides me stopped murmuring and caressed his hands over his face softly. His eyes softening as they landed on me.

" Come on, Bazid. Let's go home." I spoke.

Turning around, I waited for him to gather himself and follow after me. But he looked confused as he caught my arm before I could walk any further.

" What do you mean? Are you really serious?" He asked, his thick eyebrows drawing closer together.

" Serious about what?" I casually adjusted my sunglasses over my nose and looked at him through them.

" Jahan? Tomorrow's your wedding and today you don't wish to spend some more minutes here. I mean that's totally not something coming from you." He probed now walking besides me. We crossed the many other graves, making our way carefully to the iron gates. I didn't probe over his question but instead tightened the reigns in my heart.

" Uhm hm."

" Hm. I get its. I know tomorrow; first thing in the morning you'll be here." He said confidently, only for me to shake my head in negative.

" I won't be coming here any more." I unlocked the car and slid in behind the wheel. Bazid strapped himself besides me. His face turning to me with eyes that held emotions I couldn't decipher.

" You won't come to her grave anymore?"

He confirmed with a much quieter voice this time.

" Not until I find peace."