Madi and Clarke: The 100's Journey

"Hey Madi." Asked Clarke.

"What is it Clarke?" Questioned Madi.

"Why don't you tell me the story again. The story of the 100."

"Oh okay! Um... where should I start?"

"You can start with the princess in the castle, ok?"

"Yeah. Ok. Um once upon a time there was a princess that lived in the castle in the sky. The princess was born in the sky because the planet below was dying from simmering in radiation from the apocalypse. The princess's mother was one of the people in charge to keep all the citizens of the castle safe. Her father was a smart man, since he did the science to keep the castle safe. But before the castle existed as one, there were thirteen mini castles who all wanted to live together."

"They wanted to live together to have more resources, right Madi?"

"Yeah and what was the thirteenth castles name again?"

"Polaris, Madi"

"Right. The thirteenth castle, no wait, Polaris could join the big castle called the Ark, except there were people that did not want that to happen because of a bad monster. That led to the main castle shooting a rocket at Polaris to make sure all the others joined. But one person escaped in an escape pod that went back to earth, her name was Becca."

"Madi, why is Becca so important to the twelve clans?"

"She had nightblood which allowed her to become a commander and commanders are sacred." Madi answered.

"That's right Madi. Now how did the princess get to earth?"

"Ninety-seven years later the princess's home, the Ark, was now dying. The princess knew this because she overheard her father telling her mother about it. This got the princess arrested and put in a cell like the other naughty children. Some of these children were arrested because they took something that was not theirs and others did things that were much worse. There were 100 naughty children, including the princess who were being sent to the planet that was dying. They were sent because they needed a new home and everyone else was too scared to go. So, the 100 naughty children were seated in the ship that would take them to the dying place, but someone snuck on the ship. It was one of the naughty children's older brother." Madi said.

"Yup and do you know whose brother it was?

"Octavia's! Her brother's name is Bellamy. He would do anything to protect his little sister."

"It's because he cares about her, now keep going Madi."

"Once they landed on the dying planet, also known as earth, the children discovered it was not dying anymore. But they did not want their parents to come down because they were finally free, so they did whatever they wanted. A few of the children decided to go get some supplies that they were told were at Mount Weather but on that journey, they discovered they were not alone. That there were monsters on earth that wanted them gone. At first, they thought it was a small group of monsters and tried to make peace, but that did not work because these monsters, called grounders by the children, only knew violence."

"So Madi what do you think happened to the children after their final battle with the grounders?"

"They thought they were rescued. Until the princess found out the truth"

"Correct! So, what did Bellamy say about the situation?"

"He said how long until chocolate cake turns into being hung upside down for their blood." Answered Madi.

"Yes, now I'll continue. So to rescue her friends, the princess trusted her friend Bellamy so much that she knew that if she sent him inside to where the monsters were, that he'd get the job done, but eventually the monsters started to kill the children one by one for their bone marrow. So, Bellamy had to hurry, and he remembered something, there was a secret army inside these monsters' home. The secret army were grounders. Together the grounders and children fought against these monsters to get their people back. That's when they realized that the grounders were just like the naughty children, just fighting to survive." Explained Clarke.

"The children had a difficult time getting this to work because their parents all came down. The Ark officially died and now only the ring was left in space. The rest of the castle came down and broke back into their former mini castles. Some of the mini castles survived like alpha, mecha, and farm. But many did not, factory castle crashed into a cliff and only had one survivor. Any survivors that were found lived in alpha castle. The parents didn't understand what the kids went through on earth." Said Madi.

"That's right Madi, so what did the parents do?"

"The parents thought since their kids were only children, that they did not know what was best for them. So, they only made things worse with the grounders when the children were trying to make peace with the grounders on their own. Then the adults realized that their kids were not kids anymore, they had to grow up and learn to survive on their own."

"So, what did the kids learn about themselves, Madi?"

"The kids learned that the naughty children could come together and fight their way through to survive and that they can do good things, right Clarke?"

"Yes. Then once they defeated that monster, they had a couple months of peace until the next monster came. This monster was the worst of all. This monster took over their minds. This monster made sky people from the castles and grounders kill and torture each other until they became under the monsters' control. Luckily with the help of Bellamy, the princess defeated this monster and saved everyone she cared about."

"Wait, Clarke I thought there was something else. The reason I was alone in this valley by myself before you came here?"

"Oh Madi, you didn't let me finish. I'm getting to that part of the story." Replied Clarke.

"Only she didn't save everyone. Not yet at least. The last monster they had defeated told them about an unbeatable monster. One that would kill them all if they couldn't find a way to survive. It was known as the death wave. Fortunately, there was a way for 1200 people to be saved. One of the sky people adults found a hidden bunker and the thirteen clans each chose one person to fight so there was a chance of survival."

"The Bunker that was in Polis?"

"Yes Madi. It was in a sacred place in the temple where Bekka Pramheda's pod was located."

"That's so cool! You've seen it, haven't you?"

"Yes Madi, I saw it but I wasn't inside the bunker. But I'm glad because then it means that I wouldn't have met you. Okay, now its your turn keep the story going."

"So there was one of the sky people's important people stuck on an island so seven warriors decided to go and rescue her, only there wasn't enough time to get back. So, they decided to go back into space where the Ark use to be. The only part of the castle that was left was the Ring. In the warriors attempt to leave before the death wave got to them, one brave warrior volunteered to climb a tower to turn a satellite so the warrior's friends would be safe. This warrior was the sky princess. She was willing to do anything to save her friends. The sky princess was successful, she saved her friends and barely escaped the death wave herself back into the building where the rocket took off."

"Okay, good job Madi. I can finish the last part of the story."

"Okay Clarke. Sounds good."

"The princess did survive because of her magic blood. Within a couple months of the death wave passing, the princess found another little girl with magic blood. The magic blood is called nightblood. Together they became a little family of a mother and daughter and they learned to survive in the last survivable land on earth. The princess taught her daughter how to shoot a gun, drive the rover, and how to care about someone. The little girl taught her mother how to spear fish and catch other animals. Together the pair survived 2199 days alone, hoping that one day the people would get out of the bunker and the seven other warriors would come back from the castle in the sky."

"Wait Clarke."

"Yes Madi?"

"That last part is exactly what happened with you and me. Oh my gosh! You're the princess from the story! Aren't you?"

"It's about time you figured that out. I love you my little natblida." Expressed Clarke.

"I love you to Clarke. So, what do we do know?"

"Now we wait. We wait for Bellamy to get those warriors back to the ground. Now we get our humanity back."