Chapter 1 -The meeting

Hi This is my first time writing so please comment and tell me what you think, thank you x ,also I don't have any sex scenes/Rated R scenes in any of my stories I looked a some books on here to give me ideas but it's just not me so I won't be writing any but fill free to use your imagination :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Chapter one.

I can remember his cold hands around my neck and the coldness of his lips as he leaned in and sunk his white teeth into my flesh and i could feel the blood from my veins running up to my neck,I felt dizzy and faint but i also felt alive then i had ever before.

I awoke and all seemed like what was a dream but it wasn't he lay-ed there next to me wrapped up in my double quilt so pale like marble but his skin had a kind of shine to it and he looked almost beautiful and innocent but not really as i new the truth ,He was a killer not by choice but he was a killer and i should of been frightened and ran the other way as soon as i found out what he was but that's not me i don't show my emotions but instead i did what most people do i fell in love with this beautiful looking creature and now i'm in to deep,lets go back to the first time i met him but first let me introduce my self.

My name is Tabitha Hubble and i just turned eighteen ,I have ebony hair and pale skin which never tans even in summer i just get burnt which is good anyway as i live new Hampshire and it rains 209 days a year ,My eyes are light brown which makes my pupils stand out and i'm not tall or short i would say i am the height of the average women and i am slim well people say i look skinny but i would disagree.I am still at school for another year and i haven't decided what i want to do after i guess college but i cant decide what i want to be in life and my mother Elise keeps nagging me to look at some of the brochures shes brought about college but every time i look at them all i see is nothing and i just keep waiting for something to happen like a sign .It all change when i met kallum there he was outside the historical wonders which is a book shop in town but that's why i noticed him hardly anyone ever goes in there,he turned around and looked at me like he had eyes at the back of his head as you do i turned to hide the fact i was blushing but i turned around to see if he was still looking ,he wasn't there.

"Come on Tabitha were going to be late" yelled dan .

"I'm coming" I yelled back still looking at the spot where he was standing.

Dan is my best friend and its short for Daniella but she hates being called that as she's a total tomboy but she's really great at playing football and hopes to play professionally,were total opposites but that's why were great friends we never clash on anything .I been friends with Dan since nursery and stayed that way ever since and hope to stay like that until were old and in a nursing home together,we will be the ones up to mischief this actually just made me smile thinking of us when were old and well pass our sell by date .

Lets forward on to when we arrived at school and we got out the car and there was a a big crowd as usual around us and every ones congratulating Dan on last weekends game and saying how amazing i am and then were walking down the corridors to our lockers and the corridors were packed as every ones heading in different direction to get to class.

"Hey Dan what do you have first"I said unlocking my locker and pulling out my folder which is covered in doodles i've drawn when i'm bored in class.

"Double ICT " she replied.

"Well i've got double history with Mrs lowry first so i guess i will see you at break,meet me at the benches"i said walking away from her.

"Ok but i need to go to the refectory and get a drink and something to eat after"she replied walking in the other direction.

As i walked in to history everyone was already finding their seats as usual i headed to the back so when the teacher asks questions she won't ask me,that's when he walked in like slow motion and ran his fingers through his hair and walked straight towards me and pulled out the chair from the desk and sat down next to me .During most of the first period i kept facing the front and listening to Mrs lowry.

"Does she always talk for most of the lesson"Kallum said still facing the front looking at what mrs lowry who was now writing on the board.

"Pretty much every lesson "I said trying to sound cool and trying to hide the shaking in my voice.

"So how much of what she's saying are you taking in"he said still facing the front.

"Absolutely none of it "I said still trying to act calm about the fact that his talking to me.

I was trying to think of something to ask him but it was harder then i thought so i asked him the same question back

."So how much of what she's saying are you taking in" I asked still facing the front.

"Absolutely none of it"He said smirking and i couldn't help but smile back .

"So I'm kallum and i guess you can tell i'm new "he said this time facing me.

Oh god his facing me what should I do ?Look at him ?Know that mean we would be looking each other in the eye and i didn't want him to know how that i was nervous,Right now all i can think of is how hot it has suddenly got in the classroom and how much i'm blushing ........I probably look like a beetroot.

"erm...yeh its obvious your new ,everyone knows everyone round here so its obvious when someones new in town"

Keep it cool Tabitha don't let him see you nervous i kept thinking to myself and stop with the stuttering his gonna think you have speech problems and note to self learn to control blushing .

"I'm Tabitha by the way "

"Cute name you got"

OMG! did just say have a cute name ,NO!,you must of heard wrong.

"What did you say i wasn't listening"

"I said cute name"He said smirking that total gorgeous smirk that i should really stop thinking about .

"Thanks kallums not a bad name either"Was that my attempt at trying to flirt because if it was i was failing miserably .

Finally the bell went and i was glad that lesson was finally over so i didn't have to listen to mrs lowry and also i was gad to get a way from kallum before i made a fool of my self.

I made my way to the benches to wait for Dan and all i can think about is Kallum and i don't get why i bothered about him i mean yeah he's hot and looked totally sexy when he walked in ,Damn! it Tabitha get a grip of yourself you hardly know the guy.

Luckily Dan came and pulled me out of my thoughts or so i thought.

"Hey Tabby cat (Thats My nick name she gave me ) How was class"

"Same as always boring"

"Did you hear about the new guy all the girls are talking about him and guys saying the got new competition"

"Yeah i know he was in my class"

"Whats he like ,is he hot like everyone says he is"

"erm.......he's okay"Okay his better than okay his hot just thinking about him i can feel My cheeks heat up what is this guy doing to me.

"Come on Tabby we better get to next class"

"Yeah "