READY OR NOT!!!

SEHUN'S POV: -

     After hearing what mom said at the dinner table. I couldn't control myself from tearing up.
I was so disappointed in myself that I couldn't grant a simple wish of my in-laws and my husband...Yes my husband, he didn't tell me about having kids or anything, but I know that he loves children and is willing to have one. I am the one that's keeping myself distant from him. I'm the one that's willing to not have any intimate relationship with him because we're married in such conditions that we didn't even get to know each other before marriage though he was Chanyeol's cousin, we used to hang out sometimes...

Whenever Chanyeol was too happy, he used to gather everyone and party, as I was Chanyeol's best friend, I was always with him...so whenever he would feel like partying, he would call me and Jongin, so that's how sometimes we would meet...greet each other and talked a little but not too much.

So when we were married, we didn't know how to act with each other, how to talk to each other...from friend we became my husband, so we tried to ignore our relationship as spouses...

But it's been a full year or more than a year to our marriage and there's no sign of pregnancy and good news, so everyone is worried.

We didn't even thought about having a new member in our so-called family.

Jongin and I are just going with the flow, living under the same roof as friends instead of as spouses. But from the past 2 months, Jongin is changed alot...he kisses me on the lips sometimes, he cares for me more than he did in the past...he feels jealous when someone tries to get near me...

But now when everyone Is questioning about Jongin's and mine relationship with each other cuz everyone knows we're arranged in this marriage, we didn't have feelings for each other but now I'm starting to like jongin...Now everyone's gonna question about not having children after a year of marriage, everyone's gonna question me of being.....infertile...😢😢😢

I NEED TO TELL JONGIN ABOUT THIS...

     ------------------------------------------

Jongin came into our room with a glass of water, cuz I was crying earlier.

He sat beside me and gave me the glass. I drank the water and gave it to him, he took it and put it on the bed side table...

He came and sat next to me on the bed, put his one hand on my thigh...he looked at me and I had tears in my eyes, he brought his hands up and cupped my cheeks. I looked at him in the eyes, he wiped my tears from my cheeks and kissed the remaining tears. I was taken back by his act but it felt somewhat good to be kissed by him whether it was on cheeks, nose, forehead or lips...he knew I was fine with him kissing me on the cheek, so he held my face and touched his lips with mine...

He stood still, waiting to be pushed by me but I didn't do anything so he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth asking for entrance...he wanted my permission, so I gave it to him...he slid his tongue in my mouth tasting every corner of my mouth...we almost ate each other's faces. He nibbled my lower lip passionately and kissed me harder, then he pulled away.

We looked into each other's eyes deeply...I thought to start conversation about earlier.

"J-jongin?"

"Yes Sehun! What do you wanna tell me?"

"Ahmm...I-I...I-uh wanted to tell you that why don't we do it." I stuttered

"Do what?" He asked looking confused.

"Aghm...you know, that-that...let's have s-ss...-sex"

Jongin was too shocked at what I just said. My face turned red due to embarrassment.

"W-why? Is it because of what my mom said earlier?" Jongin said still shocked.

I looked down sadly.

He held my hand, brought it to his lips and kissed it softly.

"You don't have to do whatever they say. If they accused of being infertile...you should just shrug it off."

He continued:" I know you are not mentally & physically prepared for having a baby inside you, we don't have to force ourselves. Being a parent, we have to give full time & concentration to our baby...and second thing is that we have a whole life for that."

I said:" But Jongin-ah, I know you love to have kids of your own. I know that you want to tell me but you can't cuz you don't want to force me. You mother was not wrong to say that, she also wants to have grandchildren, wants to see you happily married, have a caring and loving wife and to have beautiful and cute kids of your own. I also wanted to tell you that it's been more than a year to our marriage, maybe we should plan on having a family of our own."

I kind of whispered: " and Jongin-ah...I'm ready for it."

Jongin looked at me with wide eyes:" But sehun...it's gonna hurt a bit...are you sure?"

I looked at the floor for a minute then nodded my head and said:"I'm ready to start a family...a family of our own, no matter what it takes, I'm ready. "

Jongin looked at my hands that he was holding and stared into my eyes.

"Okay, me too. I'm ready as long as you are ready."

He said then kissed me deeply on my lips and pushed me down on the bed. He hovered on top of me and started kissing me passionately...he nibbled on my bottom lips asking for entrance, but when I didn't give it, he entered his right hand inside my shirt and caressed my torso, then my chest and when he touched my left nipple, I gasped...more like moaned, he took the opportunity and entered his tongue inside my mouth, he swallowed even my saliva, we kept french kissing. After a while he broke the kiss, we were both panting, our chests heaving up and down. Jongin looked into my eyes and I did the same, I saw lust, desire and love in his eyes.

He pecked on my lips and then went down kissing my neck and biting and sucking it, leaving blue and purple hickeys. I moaned everytime he would bite my neck and suck it. I was experiencing this for the first time and it felt good. Jongin then started sucking my collar bones. He left uncountable Hickeys all over my neck, collar bones and my shoulder blades.

He took off my shirt and I did the same. He caressed my waist then he started rubbing my nipples with his thumb and index finger. He removed his fingers from my pink soft and perky nipples. He put my nipple inside his mouth, started sucking, licking and biting it...it hurted a little bit due to too much biting and sucking. When he was satisfied with my left nipple, he took the right nipple inside his mouth and did the same with it.

Till now my nipples were aching a little bit but still I was feeling pleasure. He was a master in making people feel good😄 (not people...me) he let go of my nipples and when he did I whimpered a bit due to the pain that I was feeling due to intense biting and sucking on my both nipples.

Jongin noticed my whimper and looked at me worriedly: " Baby! What is it? Are you not feeling good?"

I said immediately: "No, it feels good. J-just my nipples h-hurt a bit due to too much sucking and biting."

He looked at me and smirked:" Sehun-ah, are you trying to do the dirty talk!? If are then stop, cuz you're making me hard down there. Sorry for biting and sucking, it's just that your nipples and your skin tastes sweet, I don't wanna stop devouring you."

After Jongin said that I blushed so hard that my face started heating up and said:"JONGIN-AH!!! Stop it. You are making me shy."

He chuckled then kissed my aching nipples, gaining another gasp from me....
.
.
.
.
.
.

      -------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed my story.
Ignore mistakes cuz English is not my first language nor my second so please cope with me.

Vote for it and share your thoughts about this story with me through comments...