chapter 1

Yashika's provoke:

I don't know why dad called me and said come soon darling I wanted to see you before I die. This make a shiver I just can't think my world without them. I just wanted to meet him soon. I don't know how I am going to wait in aeroplane to meet my dad. Wish everything will be fine.

 She reached.

Ding dong(bell). Opening the door.

 Dad: Darling you finally came here to meet me. I missed you so much dear. Oh Yashika my dear.

Yashika while hugging him.

Yashika:- I missed you dad.
                  Okay just tell me first why you asked me to come so suddenly. Are you okay.

Dad:- I am not well. Last week I get heartache, later doctor told me that I am suffering from heart disease which can take my life away. So if I wanted to  live further I should have to take this surgery but there is risk for this surgery that it's only 50% successful.

Before I died I wanted you to get married in front of my eyes.

Yashika start crying*

Yashika (sobbing):- don't say these word dad. I love you, we need you. if you really wanted me to marry infront of you then I am ready.

Dad:- really.

Yashika:- yes.

Dad:- go get ready they are coming this evening.

Yashika:- who.  .....why?

Dad:- my friend with his son to see you for marriage.

Yashika's mom just go with her and help her to get ready.

 Mom:-  Let's go darling.

Yashika's provoke:
I don't know why I just said yes without thinking twice. I never wanted to do arrangemarriage but time and situation making me to do. Oh God help me to stay on right path.

-----------

Yashika get ready.
She take a quick bath and dried her hairs.
She wear a frock and curled her hairs. She wear her heels and spray favourite perfume which her father gifted her on last birthday.

A voice came from downstairs: -yashika come down everyone is waiting for you.

Yashika take small steps infront of the guest and suddenly she saw a man who is in blue suit and sitting like there is going on some office meeting.

Both of them see each other. Suddenly anger appears on both faces.

Yashika's provoke:- oh shit. Is he Rishab my college mate who proposed me and I said no to him.

Rishab's provoke:- what the f***. What she is doing here.

Silence broken.

Dad (interrupted):- she is Yashika my daughter.
Yashika see there he is my best friend's son Rishab  , the most eligible bachelor of this century. I am right Rishab

Rishab:- (smiling ) that's not true...

Rishab's provoke: finally I met with my college enemy.