(Y/N), I Need You! Hitoshi Shinso x Chubby Reader

3rd Person's POV

Hitoshi Shinso has a girlfriend named (Y/N) (L/N), she's also is in the Hero Course but she is the chubby girl who is so precious to Hitoshi. (Y/N) understands Hitoshi fully, respected every decisions that Hitoshi makes, respected his quirk, and most importantly, she loves him more than anything in this world. Although (Y/N) is in class 1-A while Shinso is in class 1-C, they still maintained a great and healthy relationship with each other. (Y/N)'s quirk is called Gentle Earth Manipulation, she can create, shape, and manipulate earth of beneficial nature; that strengthens, enhances and causes anything/everything it comes across to flourish, representing the sustaining and preserving side of earth, which in turn ignores most of the common limitations and weaknesses of its normal elemental variety. In essence, this is about solely controlling the positive powers of earth. But there is also the limitations and weaknesses of her quirk, like everybody else does. The weaknesses are distances, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of (Y/N) and her power's natural limits. Today, (Y/N) along with Ochaco Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui got to go with the Ryukyu Agency where they are trainees under Ryukyu Agency. It is going to be rough considering they will catch a certain child abuser named Shie Hassaikai or Overhaul, Shinso was against all of it. Shinso thought that (Y/N) can't take the job seriously because he thought that she's gonna die, they both talked about it at (Y/N)'s dorm room.

"Shinso~ I'm not going to die. I promise I won't"(Y/N) said as Shinso looked at his girlfriend

"What if you did? What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do without you? Before Midoriya, you came to save me from the darkness! I can't afford to loose you (Y/N)!"Shinso said as (Y/N) smiled and kissed him on the cheek while she giggled

"Stop thinking about negative things, Shinso! I WILL survive! No matter how much it will take, I wanted to become a hero because I wanted to make people especially kids happy. This kid that Midoriya is talking about? I need to save her......her childhood must be rough like mine, you understand, right?"(Y/N) asked her boyfriend who sighed and nodded while hugging her waist and his head was on her neck

"I understand......please be back safe without dying? Okay?"Shinso asked as (Y/N) nodded while smiling and comforted the upset Shinso

"Yes, of course I will! Now go back to your dorm! Vlad King-sensei will be mad at you!"(Y/N) said as Shinso smiled and nodded

"Drop me off in front of your dorm"Shinso said as (Y/N) smiled then nodded, she and Shinso walked towards the entrance of Class 1-A's dorm entrance.

"I'll see you off tomorrow, (Y/N)"Shinso said as (Y/N) smiled then nodded while she chuckled cause Shinso kissed her on her lips. The next day, it's their leave while Shinso was there.......dropping his girlfriend off

"Well we gotta catch the train now, Shin-kun! Be back in a few days, I guess!"(Y/N) said as she kissed Shinso's right cheek while the two girls, Ochaco and Tsuyu smiled, (Y/N) was about to go but Shinso gripped tightly onto her wrist, not letting her go.

"Please.....please be back (Y/N)......"Shinso said as (Y/N) smiled and hugged Shinso while nodding

"Hai, hai. I will be back"she said as Shinso gulped, he slowly let her go while (Y/N) waved then walked out of the school.

(Y/N)'s POV

I got separated from the Ryukyu Agency and I was with Mirio Togata or Lemillion, we we're catching up on Overhaul and Eri-chan.......her look in her eyes are just like mine when I was younger.

"Why do you wanna become a hero, GentLady?"Lemillion asked as I smiled

"Honestly, I'm just like Eri-chan. I have a rough childhood, maybe bigger problem than Eri-chan......I want people happy and especially children. It's fine if I didn't have a happy childhood, children nowadays is more important to me. Right now, Eri-chan is important to me"I said as Lemillion looked at me then smiled, we caught up with Overhaul and Eri-chan.......she's scared....like I was when I was a kid. Lemillion and I fought someone with Overhaul, I kicked the butt of the guy who was with Overhaul while Lemillion caught Eri-chan. I was beside them while Lemillion told Eri-chan something, Lemillion hand me Eri-chan as he fought of Overhaul. Punches everywhere, I smiled and saw Eri-chan's face......I protected her from Overhaul. To be honest, I'm pretty beat up by now.