Sequel; Chapter 11

Final chapter

"Hey! Wake up baby. It's okay." A male says, trying to wake a crying child up. The child awakes, tears filled their baby blue eyes as they looked up at their mother with sad, big eyes. "It's okay Wonnie. Mommy's here." The male says, picking the child up and taking him to his room. "How about you sleep with me and daddies, hm?" The male says, placing a soft kiss on the child's forehead. The child nodded.

"Kook. Gguk. Scootch." The male says, and the two do as he says, Kook getting up and going over to them. He takes the child out of the male's arms and rocks the child. "What's wrong Hyungwon?" He asks, and the child just stays quiet and hugs his daddy. "He had a nightmare." "Awww. My baby." Kook says, rubbing the small child's back before he starts tickling him. Hyungwon let's out high pitched, loud giggles trying to get his daddy's hands off of him.

"Hey now. We have Sunnie and Sunil still sleeping." The male says, smiling fondly at the two. "Oh c'mon Tae. It's 8 in the morning." Kook said and Taehyung shrugged. "Cmon now Jungkook. You know they get cranky when they're woken up." Taehyung said, crossing his arms. Jungkook chuckles and shrugs, placing the small child on his lap and starts to bounce him gently.

Jeongguk, finally making an appearance, back hugs Taehyung placing a small kiss on his neck. Taehyung hums in satisfaction while Hyungwon sticks his tongue out, making a 'disgusted' face. "Gross!!" The child says, pushing his face into his daddy's chest. Taehyung smiles fondly, while Jeongguk walks over to Hyungwon and picks him up, placing soft and small kisses all over the boys face.

Hyungwon giggles, hugging his dada's neck while he does so.  "Let's go wake up your brother and sister, yeah?" Jeongguk questions, holding Hyungwon on his hip as the child nods quickly. Jeongguk carries the child to his and Sunnie's room. Once there, Jeongguk places Hyungwon down and the child instantly climbs into his older brother's bed and starts jumping on him. "Wake up bubbi!" The child yells.

Sunnie let's out a quiet groan, his eyes opening. "Hyunnie!!!' Not right now." He says, putting a pillow over his head. Hyungwon giggles, continuing to jump and he starts to take the pillows and blanket off of Sunnie's bed. "Okay okay fine. I'm up Hyungwon!" Sunnie says, sitting up which makes Hyungwon fall on his brothers lap. "Bubbi! Wake up time!" The five year old giggles and hugs his brothers. "I see that. Thank you for waking me up." Sunnie says, before a small smirk forms on his face. "Let's go wake sissy, okay?"

Hyungwon nods and Sunnie carries Hyungwon to Sunil's room. Taehyung, Jeongguk, and Jungkook look at each other. They knew this wasn't going to be good, so instead of 'witnessing' it. They went downstairs to make breakfast.

Sunnie had told Hyungwon to be as quiet as he could, in which Hyungwon agreed and stayed quiet for his brother. Sunnie, having grabbed a cup of ice cold water from the bathroom, went over to Sunil's bed and looked at her sleeping form. He smirked, while Hyungwon watched and Sunnie poured the water on the sister.

She woke up, screaming at his cold it was. Sunil sat up quickly, the quickest that Sunnie had seen her get up. She glared at her twin brother, and was about to attack before she saw Hyungwon and she smiled. "Yungie, c'mere cutie." She said, in which Hyungwon instantly did and went over to his older sister. He smiled, as she hugged him and gave him a morning kiss, she always gave a morning kiss to her family.

"Don't do that again, Sun." Sunil says, giving her younger, by 6 minutes, brother a glare. She sets Hyungwon down, and gets up. "I'm going to go and get ready, loser." She said, and grabbed clothes and left her room to use the bathroom. Sunnie chuckled, grabbing Hyungwon and he went downstairs. Soon, Sunil came down and they all sat at the table and ate breakfast. They joked, talked and laughed.

This was a family, the first real family that Jeongguk, Jungkook, and Taehyung had. And it was perfect, perfect for them.

~~~

~~~

I'm sorrry for being so late! But I really didn't want to end this book :((( I had so much fun writing this book and I hope you all enjoyed! This is the end of Insta-Active! Please like, comment, and share this book now that it's finished. 👉👈 It would really mean a lot to me. Thank you!! 💜💜 Also, check out my other taekook book 'Gymnast'! If you liked this book, then you'll like that one for sure!!

Hyungwon- 5 year old boy, light blue eyes, black hair, dimples. He has long eyelashes and is sometimes mistaken for a little girl instead of a little boy

Sunnie- 13 year old boy, twin to Sunil, younger by 6 minutes. Literally a twig, but is kind of muscular for his age, tall, has dark green eyes and brunette hair, curly.

Sunil- 13 year old girl, twin of Sunnie, Older by 6 minutes. Chubby, dimples, average height, shoulder length curly very light brown hair with an ombré of darker brown, has those 'asian' bangs. Very pretty.

By chubby, I mean she actually has like fat. Which is perfectly fine! Because I am chubby too! I hate my body though, but anyway. It's a little bit above 'average' weight. For example, the average weight for a 13 year old girl is 78-101 lbs. So, she would be 120-140.