First Day of Work!

I wake up and hop in the shower hoping that my first Fay wasn't going to as bad as I think it is. I get out of the shower put on make-up and get into some comfertable clothes. I go downstairs to make cereal and toast. After I eat I go and brushy teeth so they're all clean for my first day. I arrive at work ten minutes early so I would know how the day was going to be planned. As I go in, I walk to my dressing room and sit on the couch.

*Knock Knock*

Me: who is it?

Person: it's jeremy renner.

I quickly walked towards the door and saw Jeremy Remner standing in front of me.

Jeremy: so are you the new assisstant manager?

Me: yes!

Jeremy: oh well boss is looking for you so you might want to follow me.

Me: ok.

I followed Jeremy around the studio till we got the where the movie making happens.

Boss: hey bree where were you?

Me: sorry boss I was in my dressing room cleaning up.

Boss: ok, well let's get started.

As boss st in his chair, Keremy took his place on the acting stage. I took the place right next my boss and watched the best of acting come from Jeremy. He was my favorite and h of course still is. My mind wandered off in my own little world and imagined Jeremy and I in bed together. Yes it was the best thought but I'm not going to tell him.

Boss: ok looks like that's a wrap.

Jeremy: bree how was your first day?

Me: it was okay. I'm a huge fan by the way.

Jeremy: awh haha thanks beautiful.

When he called me beautiful I freaked out on the inside and kkepinh my cool on the outside. I decided to gp to my dressin room to get everything. I headed out to the car and hey in to leave.

Jeremy: bree wait!

Me: what is it jeremy?

Jeremy: can I come to your house and visit?

Me: uh sure get in.

*continued in chapter two*