two

What?

How in the world that happened?

I stared at the number in shock.

13.
13.
13.
13.

"wanna come in? " he asks "no thank you." I replied. "Ashton, BTW." he introduced. "Alex - Alexander." I introduced back. he gave me a smile and entered in. Then, the elevator door closed. "how!? what?!" I asked myself. "keep it cool." I whispered to myself.
*ting*
"Oh, it's here. I'M here." I said, goofly. Next to my apartment was an old woman around 30's. I heard out her name was Madame Ellison. She lived here for 16 or 14 years, I don't know. As I settled my room, I decided to walk around. As I stepped out, I saw Madame Ellison. Out of the blue I remembered about the 13 floor/apartment.
"Uhm... Excuse me, ma'am." I excused.
"Yes, dear? " She asked. "you know me, right? " She asked before I say another word. I nodded. "What do you want? " She asked "I want to know about the 13 apartment." I replied. "oh dear. that's nothing to worry about it." she said. "uhm.. I actually want to know about the story." I said. "You know the guy with a curly hair - he's the only one who can EVER - and I mean by ever, he 's the only one could enter in there. Don 't fall for his charming, dear or he will take you in that apartment and there's no escape!" she exclaimed. "Oh okay." I said. "he never talks to anyone." she said. "but - he just talked to me a minute ago!" I exclaimed. we were supposed to go in the elevator but something stopped us.

Him.