𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

It had been a week. No one knew as far as Richie was aware. His relationship with Eddie seemed fine. The unsettling and scared feeling barely lingered since that night.

'It was a drunk accident, no one will know. He was right'

"Hey Chee" A voice said quickly, puncturing the silence bringing Richie back to reality.

"Hm? What's up Eduardo" Richie quipped as he sat on Eddie's bed, his legs bouncing quickly, the small rhythmic taps bothering Eddie slightly.

"Is something wrong? You've been quieter and even more fidgety than usual this last week" He said as he paced the room.

"Me? Different? Absolutely not Eddie spaghetti. I am a man of routine my dear sir, I think out my actions thoroughly" He said as he rested his hands on his knees, as if he was telling his legs to stop bouncing (which didn't work)

"Think things all the way through? Richie you literally ate a marshmallow while it was on fire. FIRE! Imagine if you burned your mouth and wouldn't be able to taste-" He said before starting to ramble, his words quick and spoken as if it were just one long strand of letters other than distinguishable words. (Aka Eddie figured out how to button mash verbally)

"My dear Eds, it was for science!" He said as he pulled Eddie into his lap

"Science my ass. Don't call me Eds" He said as he rolled his eyes and laughed. He had slowly grown more and more fond of Richie's nicknames, not correcting him quite as often as before. "Okay, so I was thinking we go to the clubhouse with the losers today, ya know. Well you wouldn't know because you didn't help make the clubhouse- technically neither did I, I just watched but you like weren't even in Derry-" He said as he talked with excessive hand motions.

Richie looked at him for a second, raising an eyebrow before kissing him. They lingered for a few seconds before Eddie pulled away

"What was that for?" He asked confused

"You wouldn't stop talking and you didn't give me a chance to agree to your wonderful idea" (Hints of sarcasm-)

"Oh okay- that makes sense. Can you text the group chat? I can go get some snacks together. It's a Sunday so we should be able to hang out since no one has work of school or anything"

"Sounds good to me baby" He said as he pulled out his phone as Eddie walked to the kitchen. Everyone was currently having an argument over whether or not water was wet-

Trashmouth - Hey losers, Clubhouse in 20?

He watched as everyone agreed, no surprise there. He quickly changed and went down to accompany Eddie "I said we could meet there in about 20 minutes- That gives me enough time to go and bang your mo-"

"BEEP BEEP RICHIE" Eddie said loudly, shoving Richie a bit "You're disgusting Tozier" He said as he packet snacks into a picnic basket

"Ah you love me Eds!" He said as he went and got drinks from the fridge, handing them to Eddie (Non-alcoholic-)

"You're not wrong. For the most part" He said as he went to kiss Richie's cheek,

"What do you mean for the most part? Is the Tozier charm not enough for you Eds? I am hurt, truly wounded. I'm not sure if I will ever recover" He said dramatically