Epilogue

It's been six months.

Six whole months without seeing him.

He was sentcned to 10 years in prison with a chance of parole since he was still considred a minor and he acted out of rage. (A/n I just made this up, the law really doesn't work like that, but hey this is fiction!)

10 years.

After that dreadful day, my father banned me from ever seeing that "criminal" again. However, it was nice seeing that he acually did care. But still. That wouldn't stop me from visiting him in...prison.

The word still blows my mind thinking of him in there...

The only thing that did stop me from seeing him... was him.

As soon as I found out his visiting hours, I went and waited.

I sat in that cold room, looking around at all of the sullen faces around me.

Everyone else is much older and rough looking. I observe one family. A women who I assume was the mother of two younger children who were laughing and playing with each other, which made me smile. The mother had messy brown hair up in a bun,a heavely made up face, wearing sweats. She was leaning on her elbows looking down. I wonder what their stor was.

"Earth too Victoria" Connor waved his hand in front of my face. I chuckled sitting up.

I was so happy Connor agreed to come with me. After the incident, Lily has been avoiding me, leaving me text messages every now and then. Sam found a whole new hatred for JC.

But Connor was still here, sitting next to me. His smile the only thing bringing warmth and light to this dark room.

"Thank you for coming with me" I wouldv'e gone even if he didn't agree.

"Of course" He smiled putting his hand on mine. The red rises in my cheeks.

A person in uniform comes toward our direction. My stomach tenses as I squeeze Connor's hand.

"You guys are visiting for Mr.Caylen, correct?"

"Yes" I quickly reply.

"Well im sorry to inform you, but he doesn't want to take any visitors currently."

"Well tell him Victoria is here." I demand.

The officer groans and stands there for a moment. "Okay" He says before turning.

"Jeez, I wonder what pissed in his cereal this morning." Connor whispers next to me, causing a laugh to escape my lips,making him smile.

The officer returns with a smug look on his face. "He still doesn't want to see anyone."

"What?" is all that could I say. I must have herd him wrong.That doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't he want to see me?

"I said he doesn't want to see you. Sorry." The officer said with some sympathy on his face.

"Well I want to talk to him" I said standing up.

"Ma'am, you can't talk to him if he doesn't want to talk to you. Come back next week and check." And with that, he leaves.

"Come on Vic, lets go." Connor says standing up taking my hand.

"No." I-I want to talk to him. I need to see him." I say quickly heading over to the windows. He's got to be here somewhere.

I feel a hand tighting around my wrist. I wish it was his touch.

"Victoria you need to get some air." Connor says worriedly, pulling me to the exit.