Dream~

I screamed in fear as the world around me turned dark. Imagine that, the prince of darkness being scared. Before me a girl is a black dress stood. She had shoulder length brown hair and pale-ish skin. Her gray eyes where ripe with insanity and madness as she laughed in my face. She stepped back and raised a large chainsaw which was stained with dry blood.

"You did this!" She screeched.

She brought the chainsaw down on my head and it felt like a million needles and knives were being shoved into my skull, forcing the skin to rip and the bone to crack. I fell to the ground, unable to move. The girl stood over me again and she flashed between herself and someone with the same body build but short boy style brown hair with a flip to one side. This version had silver stud earrings and the dress was replaced by a v-neck cloak.

"How dare you... I'll watch you bleed... heh.... Ha ha... HAHAHA!!" He broke off in a laughing fit.
Suddenly I could move again. I quickly back peddled until my back slammed into an invisible wall. The girl-- now boy lunged forward, knee crashing into my cheek bone. I could do nothing as he butchered me. I screamed and cried for the first time since I was a toddler.
I sat up from my place on the floor and looked beside me. Lying there was the bacca I had kidnapped earlier. He was curled up like a dog and oblivious to my presence.