Through Thick and Thin (Sequel to Harry Styles? The Bully.)

The next Day*******

Chloe's POV

My eyes fluttered open, at the though of yesterdays events flashed through my mind. I could feel my eyes welling up with tears, I sat up on the bed seeing the girls sprawled across me and the bed. A little chuckle escaped my lips at the sight infront of me.  But my thoughts returned to thinking the worst again, instead of a smile on my lips a sigh replaced the smile that should have been there. All I needed was time to think, I climbed off of the bed slipping on my Ugg boots over my wooly pijama bottoms. I tied my hair into a bun, brushed my teeth and slipped on a hoodie.

'What if he leaves me?' The question that was circling my brain more than any other question. My phone was on silent as I didnt want any company, but seeing as it was only 5 0'clock in the morning I figured no one would be up for a few hours anyway. The stairs creaked as I tried to be as quiet as possible, when the livingroom door opened to reveal and sleepy eyed Niall.

"I want food."He spoke groggily, he was sleep walking.

"Nialler go back to bed and ill get you food later."I replied slowly, knowing your not supposed to wake sleep walkers up. I led him back to the sofa he was sleeping on and he didnt protest, I kissed his forehead before leaving the house. Hands tucked into the pockets of my hoodie as there was a little breeze heading straight for me. It was still dark out and the moon was still shining bright above me. The bustop wasn't far from where lived so I didnt have far to walk, by chance the bus was waiting when I got there.

20 Minutes later*******

I sat on the sand, watching the waves as they crashed against the rocks. A smile formed on my face thinking of the memories ive had here. This place means the world to me, if I hadnt decided I wanted to go for a walk that day me and Harry probably wouldnt be where we are now. All these questions, they just circled my brain like a merry-go round. My gaze turned to my belly, I rubbed my hand over it knowing my future was in there. My child, our child. 

'What if he doesnt care?'

'What if I have knowone to  support me?'

'What if I cant look after this baby?'

All of these What if's just going round and round in my head, all I wanted were answers. But I wasn't sure if I was ready for Harry's reaction. Is it going to be good or bad? My gaze turned back to the sea, and the sky which was slowly getting lighter and lighter by the minute making the moon fade into the baby blue sky that was taking over.

2 Hour's later*****

Harry's POV

My heart started pound harder and harder against my chest as we all searched every room in the house for Chloe.

"She isn't answering."Liam spoke, putting his phone back into his pocket.

"Why would she just go out for a walk?"I questioned, almost pulling my hair out. All of the girls took a step back, each of them becoming very interested on the ground they were standing on.

"Girls do you know where she is?"Zayn asked, waving his arms around.

"Maybe she needed time to think."Niamh muttered, slowly looking up at me.

"About what?"Niall added, raising his eyebrow at his girlfriend who was giving absolutley nothing away.

"She could be hurt."I panicked, running my hands through my hair nervously.

"Harry you need to talk to her yourself."Eleanor spoke, stepping closer to me.

"What is going on?"Louis questioned, practically going crazy.