Book 7: Alpha Ace

byFadedHonor

"A war has been brewing since the beginning of the prophecy began to unfold. A war between good and evil. A war between the wide and the narrow. A war between the Allied packs and king demitri's empire. We need to stop this empire and finish the prophecy that began to unfold the second Altaïr and alex's eyes connected."~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ace is the leader of the prison pack. He takes all the murders, theifs, con artists, and rebels. He changes them into perfect warriors that are ripe for training. But through all of this there is also Killer rouges that will kill gaurds, mateless wolves who go crazy, and worst of all, those wolves that committed treason.Annachi Jamel is a Fear pack warrior. She was one of Kaden's best. She was sent to help train some Power and Intelligence warriors. But she took a wrong turn and ended up in Ace's pack. She was mistaken as a Rouge and fought her way out. That is until she met the eyes of ace.But there is more than what meets the eye. The kids of all the alphas from all the packs. Everyone knew they were special but no one knew why. That is until they find out they are to bring apon and rule over a new era.Will everything change once all mysteries are revealed? What will happen to bring apon this new and amazing era. Will demitri ever die?Read to find out.Disclaimer; I realized that I made this more about the chosen 8 and I will be working on an actual book for Ace and Annachi. I apologize.