Farewell

HI!! This is my first story that im posing on here! please tell me how it is! I wont write anymore of the story unless people review and ask me to. It inspires me you see and I really apreciate it <3

Masen- No one is gonna review. They dont like you. And you sound too pushy.

me- Im just askng! its a fair trade! if hey dont like it then i dont wanna put up more!

Masen- well if it was good then u wouldnt have to tell them. they wold like it so much that they would want to tell yo so.

me- Shut up Masen!  really though readers plzzzzzzzzz comment!

ps. that cute blonde guy on the side is Caleb.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"But that's not fair!"

"Life isn't fair, darling. Really, it's not that bad."

"Yes it is!"

Lets pause this for a moment, shall we?

Okay. Lets start at the begining. Hi. I'm Caleb. I'm sure you are wondering what that little conversation is about. But we'll get to that later. First, let me tell you a little about myself.

As I said, my name is Caleb. I'm 16, even though I do tend to act more like I'm 6. I guess I am what people would call 'emo'. I have never cut myself but, trust me, the thought has crossed my mind. But I'd rather not talk about that. My most striking feature is my eyes. The right one is a bluish-green and the left one is dark brown. I'm short, being only 5'3.  I'm pale as an albino and have bleached, platinum blonde hair, which I change a lot. At the moment, it is sightly past my shoulders and spiked at the ends. I don't, however, have any piercings or tattoos. You see, I have a fear of needles.  I always wanted snakebites, but have never had the nerve.

That's another thing about myself. I'm nervous and have self-esteem issues. Whenever something happens, I always think the best of people. And I always think the worst of myself. If someone were to tell me I use people, I would get scared and try to think of times that I used people. I would probably end up coming to some fucked up conclusion about myself and would feel horrible. Then I would become deppressed and would try to stay away from everyone. But thats just how I am. Because of that, I only have two friends. Crystal and Marco. 

Crystal is beautiful. She has naturally platinum blonde, scene styled hair. Her eyes are an electric blue. She is pale and always wears white to show just how pale she really is. Most people tend to think we are related because of the way we look. But we aren't. And we act very differently. Where I doubt myself, she is always confident. She never lets people get her down. And she thinks greatly about people, but isn't afraid to point out their flaws. She really is beautiful. Inside and out.

I'm sure you are wondering if the two of us go out. No. I'm gay. And if you have a problem with that, think about it. What if it were frowned upon to be straight and people hated you for it? Do you still have a problem? If so, then leave. For the rest of you who are decent enough to not mind, I'll continue. Crystal and I do not go out, but we did at one point. It was before I knew I was gay. I had always thought she was gorgous and she thought the same about me. So, naturally, we decided to go out. It was all going fine. But then somthing happened. A boy had kissed me, and I really didn't mind. I went to Crystal, and she told me that I might just be bi. It was then, however, that I realized  that I had never been attracted to Crystal. Sure, she was pretty, but that was it. I felt love towards her, but more like a sister. I also realized that I had never been attracted to any woman. Crystal took everything very well, and we are still just as close as before.