one. zero two

SEASON ONE | EPISODE 1 - EPISODE 2

delilah, santana and brittany stood at their lockers, santana applying lipstick through the mirror she had and delilah smiling at the pictures of them that she had just put up, her dimples evident. she was a freshman, whilst her two friends where sophmores. she was,of course, on the cheerios which made her befriend the pair, alongside Quinn, who's location was unknown to the trio.

delilah looked to her left and saw the schools jerk, noah puckerman, throw a red slushie into the face of the brown haired girl singing girl. she walked over to see if she was okay, before her arm was abruptly grabbed by non other than santana lopez, delilah took note of the disappointment in her face, as if she was a child who walked off in a grocery store.

"where are you going, we've got cheerio practice," santana questioned, slamming her locker and making the younger girl jump slightly. she pointed at rachel and explained how she wanted to see if she was okay, she wouldn't want slushie in her face so why would she.

"lilahs, if you go other there, you will get a slushie in your face, lets go before coach sylvester yells," santana said, grabbing the other blonde's pinky and escorting the blonde duo to the cheerleading gym, where they were met with quinn, a stressed and upset look evident on her face.

other people would call santana controlling, which she was. or they might call her a bitch, which she was. but it was for all the right reasons, she didn't want to see delilah get slushied, she didn't want delilah to be sad or 'bullied'. she was simply saving the girl from reality.

"quinn looks sad," delilah's raspy voice spoke, it being only the fifth sentence she had spoke today, the trio walked over to quinn and she explained how her boyfriend, finn, had joined mr shuester's, her spanish teacher, stupid glee club and how rachel berry was basically 'undressing him with her eyes'. "slushie girl," lilah spoke, "she was the girl noah hit with the slushie," she said, being one of the only people in the school to call puck noah, nobody knew why.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

the next day, delilah found herself with quinn and santana in celibacy club, she sat drawing in her notebook, not caring for anything in the club other than santana, and quinn but mainly santana because she was secretly her favorite. quinn banged her gavel on the wooden block causing the younger blonde to jump, santana intertwining her hand with hers, before turning their attention back to the older blonde.

"the celibacy club is now in session," quinn announces then turns her attention to rachel. "thanks to a school rule that says we have to let anyone join the club, we're welcoming a new member this week- rachel what's-her-name," quinn says and rachel looks around the room, confused.

"slushie girl," delilah whispered, to no one in particular than herself, but by the small smile on santana's face, she heard.
"where are all the boys?" rachel questioned , looking around. delilah thought for a second, deciding whether or not to say anything before opening her mouth.
"they're across the hall," she said, just above a whisper and smiled. "the first half hour we are apart then they come in her and we talk," she finished, quinn and santana smiling at her, as she went back to whatever she was doing, ignoring the everyone else.