Chapter 1: Three Things

My third book! This is for AngelLover254's fans of her 'Android Lover'. The story was passed onto my account so I could finish it off. But, take notice that for the last couple of days I've came up with a completely new plot. For those who have seen/read 'Absolute Boyfriend', this story is completely different to this version of 'Android Lover'. Caiden doesn't die.

Also Caiden's looks have completely changed! (sorry >_<).

But the character's names still remain the same ^_^ (No one cares anyway -_-')

Zooey Deschanel is playing Odetta Summers~^

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story, and tell me what you think!

(Hopefully I'll be able to update every Sunday~ Updating 10,000 Pounds Beauty soon >.>)

Toodle Pip!

Didi x

----------

Chapter One~

"Please," I sighed with annoyance as Vanessa's emaciated finger pressed the 'play' button on her Ipod. Resounding the unforgettable 'Gangnam Style' that she purposely been playing for several minutes and has been driving me crazy.

"Is this going to be the last time?!" I cried, scratching my cheek as she tried to do the typical horse dance- but ended up toppled over, arms spread on her fluffy lilac carpet.

"You failure," I laughed, and she slowly raised her blonde head to my direction with a brazen grin. "Dett, you just don't know how to have fun" She answered, jumping up and brushed away the fluffy bits that stuck onto her blue jumper. "Speaking of fun: are you invited to Ryan's house party next week?"

I bit my lip painfully, "Nope,"

"Why not? Everyone else is"

"Who's 'everyone else'?"

"Oh, you know," She murmured. "'In The Crowd'".

I huffed silently after a minute and pulled my legs closer to myself, tracing the small dark scar on the side of my shin, briefly remembering how it got there. "Are you going then?"

"Going where?"

I looked up at her, sensing her distracted by her Smartphone. The points of her finely manicured nails tapped angrily at the screen as she texted. "to Ryan's party" I said.

"oh, err, no?" She stopped texting and shoved her phone into her back pocket. "not if you're going, that is"

"You can go if you want" I smiled. "Really. You make it sound like you need my permission and we have to do everything together"

Vanessa mouth stretched into a small smile, as she joined me on her bed, her back leaning against the wall as she looked up at the ceiling. "Odetta, you're my best friend" She slowly turned her head to me. "of course I'd want to do everything with you"

My smile widened as I grabbed the nearest pillow and engulfed it on her face "I call total cheese"

She giggled and said "we both know you like it" added with a wiggled eyebrow which made me laugh more. "Next Monday no school" She said "for two weeks! Got anything planned?"

"Urhm," I thought. "I'm spending time round my Dad's, haven't seen him for months. Plus, Susan's getting agitated by my existence. So the sooner I turn eighteen, I'm out"