Chapter 1 - Part 3 - A god dam sexy flirt {Em's POV}

*Em's POV*

I was been stupid. Me and Amber will make up. 

"Are you girls here for the meet and greet?" A tallish man said to us.

"Yes!" I replied the excitement definitely coming through and showing.

"Ok, please come this way" he replied.

We stepped through the gates and onto a long walkway up to a large building. This is it. The moment I've been waiting for. It's finally happening. 

I could see the other girls were even more excited and Amber seriously looked like she was about to faint never mind Lilly who was shaking.

"AHHHHHH" Amber screamed as we caught a glimpse of the boys.

10 METRES.

10

BLOODY 

METRES

As we stepped closer to the boys Niall started to step towards us before saying,

"Hello girls" shit Niall just said hello to us. US.

His accent.

His Irish accent.

Now Amber really was about to faint. You could see it in her eyes. 

Scream.

Don't faint though.

That would be awkward.

Ok now he's walking up to her.

No Horan step back. 

HORAN SHE'S GOING TO GO.

Niall took Amber's hand in his. She was so shocked that her face went pale and she just went.

She fainted.

AWKWARD!!

"Is she alright?" Harry came towards me with the other boys looking very worried.

"Sh- She" I stuttered, Breath Em.

BREATH.

"It's ok, we understand we're just too hot that we end up making girls faint." Liam said giving us an apologetic look.

"Amber?" Niall said holding her. 

Aww. That's really cute.

"How about we go somewhere...alone and talk maybe?" Harry said to me whilst biting his lip.

Now it's my time to faint.

His perfect curls.

Those perfect dimples.

The way he talks.

ASDFGHJKKL. 

*Major fangirling moment*

"Urm...sure" I replied before Harry started walking off inside the building away from the rest of the boys, Lilly and Amber.

"So...?" 

"Em" 

"I guess you already know who I am" He gave me a cheeky smile. 

IS HE FLIRTING WITH ME?

"Look...Em" he grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall. 

What. Is. He. Doing.

"I really like you" He purred in my ear sending a chill down my spine. God this guy really is a flirt.

A god dam sexy flirt.

"Why thank you.." ...... "I said that aloud didn't I?" 

"Yep" he said plopping the 'P' before his lips came crashing down onto mine. 

He felt cold. Like ice cold but that didn't matter right now. 

It was me and Harry. No one could spoil this moment.

 **********************************************************************************************************