1

I wake up to find myself alone in the bed. I prop myself up on one elbow. There is little light in the room to see them. My dogs curled up on one side of the couch.
I have two dogs Maćha and Bobo.The older pup is a Rat Terrier and is 9 months old. The younger one is an Alaskan Klee kai,she is 6 months old.I turn to my right and blink a few times to adjust my vision. It is already 4 a.m. in the morning.' Another sleep less night ', I sign and fall back on bed.

At 7 am , I swing my legs off the bed and slide into the bathroom.After my morning routine ,I pull on my trousers and a plain v neck t-shirt. With my all black outfit, I tuck my hair into a loose bun and head outside.
Within 15 minutes, I am in front of my psychiatrist's clinic. Ever since my parents died in a car accident, it became a routine to visit my psychiatrist every now and then. At first, it was really difficult to get accustomed to the idea but loneliness and hunger brought me back to reality. So, my aunt took care of me for a few months but I couldn't depend on her much  longer, especially when she had another family to take care of . She was the one who insisted on visiting a psychiatrist.
' Appointment or walk-in ', the receptionist asks with a monotonous smile , I give my appointment card and she directs me towards the chamber. The main purpose of today's visit is to reduce the dosage of my sleeping pills. With Christmas around the corner it becomes really painful to work being drowsy.
Working four shifts after college becomes a challenge especially before Christmas. I work almost 19 hours everyday, not that I complain, it brings great opportunity to earn some extra bucks.

Wyte's life is about to change. Her life is about to turn miserable.
Check out the final chapter to find out the course of her journey.