Author's Note

I'm sure if you are reading this you have probably at least heard of, if not seen, the Tinker Bell movies. Some maybe multiple times with younger siblings, cousins, the random kid you babysat once, or with just yourself because nobody can hate on classic Disney magic (sometimes you just need a dose of Disney light to shine through the cracks of all those crime shows and twisted dramas that is the average adult's TV diet).

So anyway, during the undisclosed amount of times I have seen these movies😏 I have always wondered what Queen Clarion's backstory is. Maybe the average watcher of these movies who falls into the intended age group of 5-10 years-old can watch without batting an eye as Clarion morphs from a glowing ball of pixie dust into a fully formed fairy, but I need answers. (also, can we talk about the no-legs thing?)

Since there have never been any explanations to these mysteries that I have heard of, I decided to make one myself.

At the time of writing this, I have just finished the second draft of my book "Aldeon" (which is published on this account and if you have the time you should go check it out😉) and decided what could be a better creative break than writing a short and sweet Disney fanfic?

So here it is!

If you can not relate to anything above-mentioned in this note, that's fine. It's very likely this type of thing just is not for you and that's whatever🤷🏼‍♀️😜

But if you are an absolute fan of all things Disney, no matter what age you are, and would like an entertaining explanation as to why Queen Clarion's wings are so much bigger than all the other fairies', then you should definitely keep reading!

The prologue is a bit on the longer side, but it was necessary and I promise the other chapters are very short because I do not have the mental capacity to write anything longer than a few hundred words at the moment...

So, check it out and let me know what you think. I'd love to know if this explanation fits well and answers your questions.

Also, I'd love to hear your ideas on how Clarion's story could have been written!

Ok, I'll let the story do the talking now...

{The character of Clarion, as well as the world of Pixie Hollow, are owned by Disney.}