the memories are still there.

The memories are still there as I get out of bed to go to the bathroom. The way it felt to be touched,  the way your brown eyes looked into my blue ones.

The memories are still there, they take me back to when I was 6 and I gave in for the first time. I remember knowing this was wrong but to naive to care. Cause come on you were my brother, how was I suppose to know you would take it to far.

The memories are still there from the night I told. Crying on the car ride home cause I knew I would never see you again. Crying cause I knew our family was broken and that it was my fault because I told.

The memories come back when someone tries to hug me. Cause once, not that long ago, you were the one who touched me.

The memories come back from my first suicide. How mom told me that you blamed yourself. Your not wrong ya know? Cause when I'm having a good day one random thing will set me off and I remember all those  terrible memories from the times you'd play rough.

Here's the thing, it's been 2 years, 11 months, 14 days since we last spoke. I've forgotten what you sound like or the way you talked, but the memories are still there cause I'm still your little sister whoes innocence wasn't worth much.