Pairs

Pairs by RoyalyBree

   Summery:

   "Let me go," I demanded weakly, knowing I was helpless against him.                                                           "Now, why would I do that kitten?" He grinned, a devious spark in his eyes.                                            "Because I don't want you," I whispered breathlessly. His hazel eyes turned to hard topaz.                                           "Oh, come on now, Kitten," he said, tone barely concealing his anger. "You're mine. You don't have a choice."  

   Ivory Martin lived in a world that demanded balance. Every person was born in pairs, an opposite somewhere around the world to balance them. These pairs consisted of a dominant and a recessive, every dominant had some sort of special ability in which he could use to protect his recessive. Atticus Sanchez was Ivory's pair, and happened to have extremely strong psychic abilities, including telepathy, telekinesis and mind control. He also happened to have the unnerving ability to annoy the absolute shit out of her. Will Ivory be able to accept him with all of his secrets and danger?

  This book is so interesting and different(In a good way) and is absolutely amazing!-Ojdidit