Todoroki

PREVIOUSLY

Now my face went extremely red and I froze. Before I was able to respond, he once again pinned me to a wall and smacked his lips against mine. After a few seconds I melted into it. I loved it when he did this. He licked my lips for permission to enter and I allowed it. He searched every part of my mouth before pulling away. He stared at me and smirked. He released my arms from the wall and patted my head. He then picked up his things and walked away like nothing happened and I froze. Guess it was revenge for the closet....

CURRENTLY

~Bakugou's POV~

GOD DAMN! He is so cute sometimes i cant control myself but i still have to try. Its too soon to get with him after Uraraka. But i just....UGH! Fuck you FEELINGS!

I headed back to the dorms after ignoring all the extras and heading straight to my dorm. I couldnt help but daydream about the little shit. His fluffy hair, his small hands his his butt. OMG THAT BUTT!

What is wrong with me !

~Deku's POV~

I walk back to the dorms in a good mood. I want to hang out more with Kacchan but is it to early after the break up? Nahh, Uraraka will understand. Before I enter the elevator, im stopped by Iida. He has a strange look on his face. Like he is embarrassed and nervous.

"Oh hey Iida!" I said

"I have to ask you something, Midoriya." he calmy explains

"Sure! Whats up?"

"I uhh....I want to ask out Uraraka but i need help."

"OH!"

"Are you okay with it? I didnt know since it is so soon after you broke up! I dont want to be rude! " He started to ramble like i usually do

I just laughed as he rambled but eventually i had to intervene.

"Iida!"

He stops and stares at me

"it really is okay. Im fine with you asking her out."

"Thank you Midoriya" he said while adjusting his glasses

"I think you should take her to a movie and then take her to a cafe."

"Oh um alright. Thank you. Goodbye Midoriya." He says while walking away.

I waved goodbye and entered the elevator. I couldnt believe out all of people, IIDA would ask out Uraraka. He isnt really the type but i guess you never know.

I finally arrive to my dorm and see Todoroki standing out of my door. on his phone, leaning against a wall.

"Oh, Hello Todoroki!"

He looks up from his phone. And looks at me. He stands back up and takes a few steps towards me to meet in the middle. He gets straight to the point

"I heard Uraraka and you broke up."

I rubbed the back of my neck and answered

"Uh yea we did last night..."

"Are you okay?"

"Umm, Yea i think im pretty good." I say with my ICONIC smile (Fricking iconic 😏)

"okay good. I dont want to see you upset." He explains taking a step towards me

I take a step towards the wall kinda embarrassed and confused, just trying to get into my dorm.

He sees me trying to escape and pushes me to the wall making a small thud but it didnt hurt. He put his hands on either side of my head without touching it. He stares at me with a hunger in his eyes. All i want to do is get out of there but i cant. He has me trapped. I dont know what to do. He smirks and slowly leans in until i can feel his breath on my face. He whispers to me,

"I just want to see you happy."

I crunch up my face ready for impact as he slowly lowers his face. Then I hear the elevator door open.

~3rd POV~

Midoriya looks over to his side to search for the causer of the open door to see Bakugou standing there. His face became read with anger as Midoriya let out a small sigh of relief.

"OI, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO DEKU YOU HALF N' HALF BASTARD?!" He yelled

Todoroki took his eyes off of the smaller boy to glare at the angry pomeranian

"Whats it to you? You never cared about him"

Todoroki then leans back in as Midoriya crunches up his face and looks back at bakugou for help.

Bakugou runs up to todoroki and activated his quirk, sending todoroki into another wall. Mirdoriya quickly run back to Bakugou and hugged him. He was shocked but quickly hugged back as Midoriya nuzzled his head into Bakugou's neck.

"REALLY MIDORIYA! YOU CHOOSE FUCKING BAKUGOU?!"

They both look to see Todoroki screaming at them full of rage. Midoriya Lets go of Bakugou and calmly confronted Todoroki.

"I think it would be best for you to go back to your dorm and forget about this. Bakugou has been nicer to me today then you have in the past 10 minutes. He cares and protected me and I dont care what he did to me in middle school. He shown me that he changed and I looked past the bad. I hope one day we can continue being friends Todoroki. Now, i need to go finish some homework. Goodbye" Midoriya explained as he entered his dorm.

Todoroki was pissed, mad and jealous but he didnt want to make Midoriya mad. So he just stormed to the elevator, leaving Bakugou in the hall.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

ANOTHER CHAPTER IN THE BOOK! I think this might be my longest chapter so far, i tried to reach 1000 but there wasnt anything else i could add to this chapter. I have a basic time line in my head but im slowly adding details like the classroom kiss and Todoroki. I didnt even know if i was going to add him into the story until now. I was waitin because i love todoroki and dont like making him evil but i need an antagonist for now. (There will be another in the future 😏) I usually go through looking for all my lower case 'i' and mistakes but i dont really have time so bare with me!

SEE YOU TOMORROW!

word count-891