Ways To Annoy Your Parents

{ Dedicated to @PrettyMuchHanna because her birthday is in 20 days! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! }

This is late but um last update?

{Sorry for not updating for like 4 months cough no biggie...Btw, if you guys are confused about the Brutal Ways To Prank People at Home no. 10, I actually added a youtube video and an external link on how to Short Sheet a Bed} Have fun!

1.  Follow them around the house and mimic their actions

2.Bark whenever they say your name.

3.Switch the light switch on and off for a while. Then say "Oh...I get it!

4.Hold their hand and whisper to them "I see dead people."

5.When you shower or bath yell "I'm drowning!!!!"

6. Announce your going vegetarian and when they throw out all the meat demand a cheese burger

7.Wear a shirt that says "I'm with stupid" ----> and stand next to your mom or dad.

8.wear your pants on your head and your shirt on your waist and say your making a fashion statement

9.every minute ask them if they have any grey hairs yet

10.leave trails of skittles and tell them you were making the rainbow bridge from candyland

11.Have a dozen of imaginary friends that you ask their opinion of everything.

12.After you have your bath, wrap a bath towel around you and then walk outside of the bathroom. When your parents ask you what you're doing, say "Wearing clothes is against my religion."

13.Every 30 seconds, yell "I gotta go to the bathroom!!!" then stay in the bathroom for an hour and a half, grunting your ABC's.

14.Go into their room at 1 in the morning and yell "GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!"

15. Bring home the absolutely opposite type of guy/girl they'd want you to see. like an alien or something Tell them he/she's you new boyfriend/girlfriend.

16. Run around with a lamp shade on your head yelling, 'HELP! THE SUN! IT'S DYING!! '

17. Skip out on chores, and if they ask you why, say, ' I just came back from I couldn't care less ville and I'm really tired."

18. When they're sleeping, go into their rooms and wake them up by saying, ' Wakey wakey, eggs and bacey. "

19. Close your door and when they want to come in say, 'What's the password?'

20. Say everything backwards

21. Run after your imaginary tail

22. When you see mom or dad eating french fries, yell, 'NOOO!! DON'T KILL MY FELLOW POTATO!!!"

23. Sleep upside down

24. Run around the house with a horn on your head (Roll up a piece of A4 paper and have a pointy end like a party hat and just stick it on your head)

25. Ask, "Mom/Dad, do you know how much does the book Fifty Shades Of Grey costs?" If they say ' How would I know?" stare at them knowingly and say " Just askin'. "