kai

Today is Jennie's graduation. She was there, wearing her dress and her toga, with 3 lines along the sleeves, symbolizing she is finally a graduate with a master's degree.

And Taehyung was there watching Jennie throughout the ceremony. Jennie was awarded with "best thesis", and Taehyung couldn't be any more proud as he has seen how much Jennie worked hard for it.

There are nights when he has already fallen asleep but he'd be noticing Jennie at 3am still typing, he has also witnessed Jennie falling asleep while they're skyping and working on her paper at the same time.

Many times, Taehyung would whine around Jennie, jokingly saying he is already sex-deprived.

But Taehyung never meant it, that girl knows how to balance her life despite having personal issues. She's got priorities, no wonder Jennie also had latin honors even before grad school.

Taehyung really learns a lot from her, and he is definitely one of the happiest person for Jennie right now.

After the ceremony, Jennie went straight to Taehyung.

"Congratulations!" Taehyung said handing her a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey, you came! And you bought me flowers!" Jennie said with a glow in her eyes. "Gee, thank you."

"I..also set up a dinner date for you." Taehyung said shyly.

"What? I told you I don't need you to do anything fancy for me." Jennie smiled. "But i appreciate it. Very much." Jennie's eyes staring at Tae with affection.

"I'll just say goodbye to my friends." Jennie said.

"Take your time. I'll be here." Tae said.

"Actually," Jennie bit her lip. "Can you take pictures for us? Please? They really want to meet you too."

Taehyung chuckled. "Of course."

Taehyung gave his professional skills in capturing photos for Jennie and her friends. Most especially, he got the lens focused on Jennie, because she was the most beautiful in his eyes.

They ate at a fine-dining restaurant. Cocktails, steaks and seafood, both Taehyung and Jennie's favorites.

"I never really took you on a proper date yet." Taehyung said as they ate.

"We've been going on dates for four months, and we literally eat everywhere wether it's fancy or not, it is a proper date already, Tae."

"Well, this is the most expensive place i have taken you so far."

"And I told you, it isn't necessary." Jennie said kindly.

"You deserve the best today, baby. I hope you know that I am so proud of you." Taehyung said and he's not even taking his eyes off Jennie's.