chapter 5: the horror

Caution: in this chapter there will be....violence, kidnap, and drugging. The next chapter may be worse. You have been warned.

Well guys you voted and the option that got the most votes was #1 but I decided to spice it up a lot.i hope you enjoyJ

Read on my little unicorns

LUKA'S POV

My body went stiff. Is he really kissing me? I grabbed his arms in desperation and pulled him closer. I felt tears roll down my fac. I pulled back and looked at Ricky. So many emotions were running threw me and I couldn't take it. I pushed him away.

"I.. I'm sorry. I just....I can't"

I ran out of the bus and through the streets of New York until I had no idea where I was. I couldn't hear anything but my heavy breathing so that means that I lost Ricky. I looked around and began to regret that. It was starting to get dark and I was surrounded by abandoned buildings and homeless people.

"well, well. Aren't you a cute little thing."

I froze in my tacks. I looked up to see a man maybe in his late 30's leaning on a light pole. He stood up straight and walked toward me. I backed up raising my hands a little.

"I uh I should go."

I turned around to run but there were two more guys behind me. I felt arms snake their way around my waist and lips connect to my neck. I screamed and jerked out of the man's grip. I looked for a way to escape but they had me cornered. They came a bit closer and I opened my mouth to scream again but no sound came out as I felt something being shoved into my neck. I felt my body go limp and my eyes go blurry as my knees gave out and I fall to the ground unconscious.

RICKY'S POV

FUCK! I lost Luka about three hours ago. Chris won't stop blowing up my phone. No doubt wondering where Luka was. I sighed as it rang again and slid down an ally wall. I pulled out my phone and whipped my face. I can't hide forever and I'm going to need help if I'm going to find Luka. My poor lost Luka. I regretted it the moment I hit the talk button.

"RICHARD ALLEN OLSON!!! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BROTHER? I SWEAR IF YOU HURT HIM AGAIN IM GO...."

I cut him off by hitting the end button. I quickly scrolled through my contacts until I saw balz' number. I quickly clicked the call button and put the phone to my ear. It rang four times before balz answered.

"ricky where are......hey!" I heard a bit of struggling before balz yelled. "GIVE ME THE FUCKING PHONE CHRIS"

I gulped when I heard his voice in the phone.

"HOW DARE YOU FUCKING HANG UP ON ME YOU LITTLE FUCK. WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS AROUND YOUR....."

I cut him off again and turned my phone off. I hear a scream and my head snapped up. LUKA. I started running toward where it had come from only to run into three guys and a unconscious luka.

"what the fuck! Leave him alone!"

One of the men looked at me with a wicked grin.

"my what a lucky day I'm having, two new sexy play things."

He nodded to the other two and they grabbed me under my arms holding me in place. The guy who gave the order who im guessing is in charge had short brown hair. He was wearing a trench coat and underneath I could see a plain black shirt and worn out blue jeans.

He looked normal until you looked him in the eyes. His eyes were a deep blue but they were cold and help a look of pure evil. The two guys holding me I assume to be twin had shaved heads and grey eyes. The one of my left was a but taller than the one of my right. They wore a black shirt and black pants.

I shiver I discussed as the boss dude stepped close to me grabbing my face and kissed me. He pulled back and I spit at him. His face grew angry and he pulled a syringe from his coat and shoved it into my neck. The last thing I remember before everything went black is his laughter and the words he said.

" you two are gonna be fun."

_______________________________________________

sorry for the short chapter the next one will be better