The Preparation Begins

Finally making it to his house Midoriya stepped up, took out his key, unlocked the door, and opened the door. As soon as he got inside he was tackled by an extremely worried parent.

"Izukuuuuu! Your okay right! Your not hurt anywhere?! Oh you had me so worried!" Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mother was crying all over the place. (She's still skinny btw).

"S-sorry mom... I didn't think that It'd worry you so much." He said apologetically whilst comfortingly rubbing her back as she slowly recovered from her crying fit. As she stood up she looked at him in the eye.

"Izuku, I am so proud of the person you've become... you know that right?"

Midoriya laughed, "Yeah mom, I know. I just hope that after I made you worry I'll still be allowed out!" He said, she laughed at her son.

"Yes you can go out again, but NOT before we eat! We have katsudon tonight! Your favorite~" Inko teased as she turned the corner into the dining room. Midoriya quickly took off his shoes whilst drooling at the mouth, katsudon was Definitely worth whatever for Midoriya, it was GoDlY!

"Thanks for the meal!!!"

.

.

.

As Midoriya finished cleaning the table he kissed his mother on the cheek before putting on his shoes and jacket before rushing out the house, down the steps and out onto the sidewalk before starting his evening run.

He began to run through the streets of Musutafu as per usual but today he decided to head a different route. He started running down the beach side, looking at the stunning sight as he did so. He started to notice the beautiful sight slowly fade away as garbage started blocking it. He finally made it to the beach entrance where the pile was larger before, trucks, washing machines, every kind of garbage piled up.

"What a shame... to think that people have such little care for the beauty in this world... its disgusting." He said to himself, looking at the pile. He then had an idea and checked his custom wristwatch, and tapped the calendar setting and looked over it all, adding a notification to every other day. "Alright its set... this beach will be clean again." He said with determination before returning to his jog. The cleaning begins tomorrow.

.

.

.

Midoriya woke up early the next morning, it was a bright and sunny Monday morning, 6: 15 am. He finished eating his breakfast before he turned and started packing his backpack with some items of choice before heading back to the beach. He reached the entrance in fifteen minutes of jogging. He looked at everything, and sighed before gently placing his backpack down on the ground before starting to work.

'First things first lets get the small things out of the way...' He went over and started picking up tires, sheets of metal, and other assorted items, walking them up the stairs and putting them down. He continued the process until 7 am when he stopped to take a break. He pulled out a bottle of water and a workout band that he'd packed earlier before taking a drink, soaking a rag, and wiping the sweat off himself. He had already removed a fairly large pile of garbage in the 30 minutes he'd been working at it. 'I should probably get someone to take this stuff away to the dump...' He pulled out his phone and dialed a family friend asking them to take a trailer and drop it off here.

They arrived twenty minutes later and dropped off the trailer as Midoriya started loading in the trash. He continued loading the garbage off the beach into the trailer for another two hours before taking another break at 9: 20. He went to grab his water bottle but in his slightly dizzied state his depth perception was a little off and he accidentally knocked the bottle over, spilling the remains of his water onto the pavement.