The Final Morning.

The sunlight outside Andrés' window tells me it's the day that will change the rest of our lives, today we are going to enter the Royal Mint. I push the hard reality out of my head and take my left hand out of the duvet cover to see the rock sitting on my hand. The morning light flickers across my engagement ring, and I smile as I see it sparkle, blinding me.

I look at Andrés who is still asleep, and I take the time to appricate our last morning waking up together for the next few days. My naked body buries itself into his, and I sigh happily still gazing at my ring.

"Those diamonds are the last I have from my heist in Paris, take good care of them." My future husband croaks.

I grin, thrilled that my love for him meant this much. "I can't believe you want to marry me." I say rolling onto my front to see his face.

"You're going to look so beautiful in a white dress, Aurora." He whispers and places one hand on my cheek, his thumb begins to stroke my soft face and I blush at him. "It doesn't matter how much time I have left, what matters is what we do with that time." I nod in agreement. "We'll buy an island, we'll get married. Sergio will be my best man, Nairobi will be your bridemaid." I giggle at his fantasy. "We'll build a big and beauitful house for us to live in, the sea view staring at us each day."

His smile fades. "Then when it's time, you'll look after me." My smile plummets too.

I kiss him. "Don't think like that, you're thinking too far ahead there. Just think of me in a white dress and buying an island together." I smile wide, and his small one appears again.

"I'll miss you in there." I admit quietly.

"I know." He sighs.

Andrés knows what I mean, he knows I'll miss this - kissing, cuddling, sharing mornings together, making love, being a couple. I know it's only 12 days or so in there, but criminal plans can really change relationships.

"Are you ready?" Andrés asks, but I shake my head.

"I was never ready to be doing the biggest heist in history with my future husband." Andrés smirks and wraps a finger around one of my messy curls. "But I don't think I'm ready to pretend that we're just allies, and not show my affection for you. I don't think I'm ready to just be Vienna, and for you to be Berlin."

"Think of it as a show." Andrés states, trying to help. "Vienna, the trusting ally who listens to her leader but is feisty, and her hostages are frightened of her. Berlin, who is a strong yet confident leader who shows control over the hostages, and respects his allies as long as they obey him." I gulp knowing that some may find this difficult during the heist. "We're acting, it's temporary. Whereas Andrés and Aurora are forever because we are real." He reasures which settles me.

"I love you." I whisper and he smirks.

He leans in and meets my lips, we kiss slowly, and lazily. Andrés' hands fumble towards my waist, my leg goes over his torso and I bite my lip. He admires each aspect of my naked body and purses his lips in pleasure.

"I love you." He replies finally, and with that I firecely kiss him and we begin to make love together.

***

We awoke again to the sound of the others moving along the corridors, Tokyo and Rio are giggling just outside the door and I suddenly feel sick.

"Andrés, I don't think I can do this." I wheeze anxiously next to him.

He pulls me in closer to him, making me feel protected and safe, but I can't run anymore. Nothing will bring me comfort until we're out of the Mint.

"I can't do this." I repeat.

Andrés hushes me and rubs his hand down my arm soothingly. "We have each other, which means we can do anything together, my love." He kisses the top of my head sweetly.

"Listen to them." Denver laughs with Tokyo now. "They're excited... But me, I'm frightened."

"You're just nervous, Aurora. Come on, let's get dressed, we can't be late."

The sickness does not leave my throat as I get up and see our bright red overalls folded next to each other. A chill runs all over my body and I shiver, I fold my arms across my breasts and see Andrés hold me from behind. "I promise you, you're going to be one the strongest in there. Believe in yourself, Aurora. I do." Andrés picks up his overalls and his aftershave wafts past my face making me smile slightly.

He hands me mine and pecks my lips lovingly as he does so, reluctantly I get dressed, putting the grey tshirt on over my black bra and then the blood red overalls. Andrés puts his on and smiles. "You look beautiful, Aurora." He kisses me again, but this time it lingers. "Remember you can always come and see me when we're in the Mint. I'm going to occupy one of the main offices, so I'll always have time to tell you how much I need you - see, there are benefits to me being in charge." He laughs and I sigh happily.

"I love you."

He zips up my overalls caringly then caresses my cheek. "I love you." He smiles and together we pick up our masks.