Blackjack

Alex's POV

The next morning I go down stairs and tell dad that my friends are coming.

***

"Thanks again Dad!" I say and sit down to eat my breakfast.

"Thanks for what?" Jake asks walking in.

"Oh, just a few of my friends are coming," I say.

"Cool, the guys and I are going to the Cullen's today, wanna come? You can bring your friends."

"Sure." I say "you spend a lot of time with the Cullens?"

"Ya they are like family. They also have an awesome house."

"Sounds like fun," I smile.

***

Percy's POV

I wake up the next morning and walkout the door to get breakfast when Annabeth stops me.

"Hey seaweed brain, Alex IM'd me last night." She says.

I instantly start to listen.

"Great! How is she?" I miss my baby sister.

"She had a dream and we need to go and help her. She thinks an attack is going to come and wants extra protection."

"Ok, when do we leave?"

"Well I already talked to Chiron so we can leave whenever, but I want to leave right now. I don't want to leave Alex alone without protection."

"Fine, let me get my stuff...." I sigh, it's still morning, I hate mornings.

"WAIT! I already packed for you!" Annabeth says pulling towards the Pegasus stables. "Me and Blackjack have everything under control."

***

"Sup Boss!" Blackjack greets me.

"Hey Blackjack, how ya doin'?"

"Great nothin' much. Where to Boss?"

"Lapush"

"Ok, I think we can get there in about 25 minutes. Hold on tight!"

***

"Thanks for the ride Blackjack," I say giving him a pat.

"No problems Boss, see Ya later Boss," he says and flight off.

Annabeth and I look at each other. We have no idea where we are supposed to go. I guess we should have IM'd Alex before we left.