Dreams

Sky's P.O.V

I put the pizza on the table. "Maybe I'll ask about his voice while we eat." I thought. I really want to hear his voice. Well, I better wake him up for dinner. I go to the room he was sleeping in. When I go inside his room. I could hear a barely audible moan come from him. He must be having a good dream! But... Who was he dreaming about? It couldn't me be... Could it?

I shake him slightly, and he wakes up. He looks at me and I could see a barely noticeable blush on his face.

"The pizzas here!" I say. I can't lie... He looked so sexy. On the bed with a deep blush on his face. I shake the thoughts out of my head. Don't be like that Sky! He is your friend! I say to myself. I walk out of his room. Sub slowly following behind me. I think he saw me blushing when I woke him up.

Sub's P.O.V

When I woke up. Sky was above me blushing. Did I say something in my sleep? Oh god! I hope not! I was having quite a dream. My pants were tight, and I knew I had a boner. I just hope Sky doesn't notice. I follow him out of my room. I kept my distance. Not wanting him to see the boner I had.

Why of all times did I have to get one right now?! What should I do? If Sky saw me like this he would probably think I'm a freak!

"Um... I'm going to go to the bathroom okay? I say to Sky. He nods and I run to the bathroom. I have to get rid of this fast!

A\N: Okay... I know I haven't been updating a lot and I'm sorry. I have been depressed lately and couldn't write. And I was having trouble on what I should write about! I have many reads on this story so far and I'm surprised! So thank you for the reads and votes! Please comment on what you liked about this book so far, and your opinions! Also smut next! So uh ya no like no read! I'm also really bad at writing smut! I won't talk as much next time though!