Intorduction to the Characters

Introduction..
(Main) Characters:
Elsa Arendelle - your typical platinum blonde haired-blue eyed, 'Juliet' type girl. Quiet, sophisticated, drop dead gorgeous, the newbie to Guardian High School. Has an obsession with everything chocolate. Gifted in art, music and pretty much everything else! People tend to get jealous of her an call her a nerd, but her new discovered friends protect her.

Jackson Overland Frost - known more commonly as Jack. Just Jack. The heart-throb and troublemaker of Guardian High School. A pro at basketball but is slightly illiterate. Helpfully, some of his best friends are incredibly smart. He's very protective over his friends and family, whom is only his mother and his sister, Emma. A bit of a bad boy..

Anna Arendelle - the sister of Elsa. You could say that's where the chocolate obsession comes from! She's incredibly talented in the area of 'fangirling' and chocolate devouring. Quite naive and away-with-the-fairies and tends to chatter on, but she means well has a particular hatred for mathematics.

Hiccup Haddock - an adorkable nerd with an obsession with dragons and a peg leg. Is extremely smart and can come across as a bit of a snob, but is actually a total sweetheart and is loved by all his friends and family. He lost his mother when he was little and has no sibling, so just lives with his father.

Merida Dunbroch - a tomboy-chic girl with a feisty attitude and a passion for archery. She is easily angered but is also flattered easily. Prefers the company of boys as she believes they understand her better, but there are a few girls she would lay her life down for. Lives with her overpowering mother, her fun loving father and her 3 pesky triplet brothers. Her most prominent features are her out of control red curly hair and her thick Scottish accent. Has an obsession with pizza.

Rapunzel Corona - the barbie doll girl all little girls want for Christmas. Her long blonde hair and green eyes make her a target for desperate boys, but she don't take any hassle from anyone she doesn't deem trustworthy. Is a lot like her cousin Anna in ways and is a total girly girl. However is a bit ditsy and likes to talk to her pet chameleon Pascale. She is a kind hearted but somehow emotionally fragile young lady.

Flynn/Eugene Fitzherbert - a playboy-come-sweetheart type guy. Can be as nice or as horrible as he likes an is know for his disagreements with the Stabbington brothers. Is a bot of a trickster and likes to play pranks with Jack. Goes by the name Flynn, however his real name is Eugene, which only his closest friends know. He is also known for his tall tales about being a full-blown thief in a kingdom, living a life on the run and having non stop adventures.

Kristoff Bjorgman - a buff, blonde, slightly gothic young man. However is slightly odd and talks to his pet reindeer, Sven, frequently. Nobody really knows about Kristoffs immediate family, but all he does reveal is that they are loud, lively, and really quite heavy..