Chapter 2 - That's What You Get

Wow. Urm.. Okay. Yeah. I can sort this out. It's not that bad really it's not that.. Bad.
Anna was sat on the end of my bed, looking panicked. I walked over to her. "Anna", I said in the most soothing voice I could muster, "it's fine. We can fix this. We just need a little help is all".
"Don't worry, I've already called 505" she exclaimed, with obvious relief.
"Anna!" I giggled, "you know I don't understand you when you talk in your little code thing. Do you mean you called Rap?"
"Yeah, I called Rapunzel" she verified, "oh yeah, and Merida. Fashion may not be her superpower, but it's not her kryptonite either. She can make a killer outfit out of anyone's closet, like, even Perez Hilton's!"
I gave a slight chuckle - "I think he makes killer outfits all on his own. Killers of the eyes of anyone that looks at him", I thought to myself. Anna let out a snort of laughter before hurtling down the stairs after the sound of the doorbell. Wow. I didn't thing I said that out loud. Should probably work on keeping my thoughts to myself.

"ELVES, DWARVES, LEPRECHAUNS, FAIRIES, CREATURES OF THE SKY, CREATURES OF THE LAND, REAL AND FAKE, BEAUTIFUL AND UGLY, HAVE NO FEAR... Rapunzel," she said as she curtsied, "is here!"
"Hey Rap" I said with a laugh, as a tired and grumpy looking Merida stormed into the room and immediately flipped down on my bed. "Hey Mer", I said with exaggerated enthusiasm.
"Mvuornung" was all I got in return.
"Oh my!" exclaimed Rapunzel suddenly. "Elsa! What on earth happened to your head?"
"That's kinda what your here for" explained Anna, and started on the story of the morning.

Soon enough, Rapunzel had worked her magic and all that was left was a slight purpleish mark and a barely visible cut running from the begging of my eyebrow to my temple. Merida sure had picked out a 'killer' outfit, as Anna described it. It was a simple white sun dress that came down to just above my knees, with a touch of light blue embroidery along the hems, then a brown 3-braid belt with a golden buckle, a dark blue, long cardigan with sheer sleeves, and some brown platform sandals with gold coloured metal detailing. Oh, and of course, don't forget my signature braid, a French plait going from the back of by head, following my natural hair line and finishing over my right shoulder. My bangs naturally fell out, and before I knew it, Rapunzel announced "its time", and as if she had psychic powers, the school bus honked its horn outside our house. I took a deep breath, and took a step outside.

"God, this bus is cramped" I thought to myself. Anna and Rap had found seats next to each other, and Merida had occupied a seat next to a shaggy brown haired boy, with whom she was already in deep conversation with. I, however, was still searching for a seat. Just before I was about to give up and stand for the rest of the journey, I spotted a seat next to someone - they had the most dazzling, pure white hair, and he was looking straight at me, smirking. God, I must have looked like such an idiot, just standing there! Pull yourself together Elsa!
I took the seat next to him, and he just continued to smirk at me. Now, I'm not all that good at starting conversations, that's why I don't really have many friends. But u couldn't just sit there and let him gawk at me like a weirdo could I? Mustering up all my courage, I murmured "Would you quite staring at me" quiet enough so only he could hear me.
He chuckled. Wow, he had a nice laugh. "Sorry. " He continued to chuckle. "It's just, I enjoy staring at beautiful things. and you miss, you are beautiful".
Huh.
"Trying to flatter me by quoting Augustus Waters are we? Trust me, no one apart from Mr Waters himself could get away with saying that, and he's dead, so, that can never happen to me, or to anyone, in real life"
He just laughed harder. "Sassy, I see. You're different to most other girls. "
I lightly blushed, but he noticed anyway.
"Plus," he added, "you've got a little chocolate spread on your lip". And with that, the bus came to a halt, he got up, stopped briefly to call to the brown haired boy that was seated next to Merida, who then got up, and they strolled off the bus side by side.

No. No he didn't. I cant.. I can't believe it. He was mocking the whole time. THE WHOLE TIME. See, this is why I don't let people in. They just embarrass you, or mock you, or bring you down. "Stupid girl" I told myself. "You know what happened before. You vowed you'd never let that happen again. Stupid, stupid girl" I repeated to myself. "You're such an idiot, they told you to never let people in, it's your own fault, stupid girl. That's what you get".