Funny Teen Quotes

1.*Looking at graffiti on a bridge*

         Some people:

      That's vandalism!

       Other people:

        That's art!

          Me:

How the hell did that get up there?

2. FRIENDS

            buy you lunch

   BEST FRIENDS

             eat your lunch

3. *Press a toy at the store* *won't stop making noise* Walk away, walk away!!

4. That moment of fear when you can't take a ring off your finger.

5. Dear teachers, if I sit next to my best friend, I'll whisper to her. If you move me away, I'll shout to her. Your choice.

6. I get suspicious when I see "All of the above" on a test.

7. B*itch I'm not insulting you. I'm describing you.

8. Making faces to a strangers baby when the parents aren't looking.

9. That awkward moment when you best friend isn't at school and you feel lonely.

10. Our phones fall, we panic. Our friends fall, we laugh.

11. Sitting in class thinking about how you'd save everyone if a gunman showed up.

12. That awkward moment when you don't know how to reply to a really sweet text.

13. Trying to act normal in front of the cops, even though you did nothing wrong.

14. *In the supermarket* Crap! Where's my mom? Act cool, act cool....

15. Ever looked at you best friend and thought 'Why aren't we comedians?'

16. 6 things we say at school: 1. I'm tired. 2. I'm cold. 3. I don't get it. 4. I'm hungry. 5. What time is it? 6. I want to go home.

17. I wonder if anyone thinks of me when they can't fall asleep.

18. Opening a test paper & seeing the first question & think-"Yup, I'm screwed.."

19. "Mom, How is it to have an awesome kid?" "I don't know, Ask your grandmother."

20. That awkward moment when even Google can't help you with your homework.

21. When singing in the shower & you wonder why you haven't recorded an album yet.

22. Don't get my personality and my attitude twisted because my personality is me, my attitude depends on you.

23. I automatically start panicking when I can't feel my phone in my pocket.

24. Saying your welcome very loud when someone doesn't say thank you.

25. Saying to your friends "If we get caught, here's the story..."

26. "I had a dream about you".... "Awwwwww, really?"...."Yeah, you died."

27. "Hey, remember that one time when..." *Mom walks in* "Nevermind, I'll tell you later."

28. Dear guys, When a girl says "I'm cold" you're NOT suppose to say "me too."

29. We all that one friend we ALWAYS get in trouble with.

30. Math: the only place people buy 60 watermelons and no one wonders why.

31. Oh no. Is that ______? OMG! WALK WALK WALK....

32. Dear restroom, You aren't just a bathroom, you're a place to talk, gossip, cry and escape my class. Sincerely, teenagers

33. I don't care if I can't sing. This is my favorite song. Therefore I WILL sing.

34. I'm not arguing. I'm just simply explaining why I'm right.

35. Mom, my friends don't care if my room is messy, they just care if we have food.

36. Giving your friend "the look" when you see someone attract.

37. Being a virgin nowadays makes you special; it's like being a unicorn!

38. Saying "OUCH!" even though it didn't really hurt.

39. That awkward moment when you're actually pulling a push door.

40. Hearing noises when you're home alone and just accepting the fact you're gonna die. (A/N Me at this exact moment)

41. After  Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.

42. 99% of people are hot, the other 1% go to my school.

43. When you have to study, even the walls of your bedroom looks more interesting.

44. Weird conversations with your best friend that no one else understands.

45. That awkward moment when  you wait for a text but then realize you're the one who didn't reply.

46."Because I'm the parent!" really isn't a logical explaination for ANYTHING!

47. teenager are the most misunderstood people on earth. We're treated like kids but expected to act like adults.

48. I always pretend to care about teacher's personal life, to waste time in their class.

49. "HEY COME HERE IT'S IMPORTANT!!" "What?", "Can you turn off my light?"

50. "Are you stupid or something??" "Something."