²²

Yey? Double update?
🎉

- 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 -

(3𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏)

"Chenle?"

Jisung picked up the call. "Hey" he said. "Jisungieeeee~!" Chenle yelled. Jisung put the phone away from his ear. "Ouch, my ears.." he frowned.

He could hear chenle's laugh over the phone. "So were going out today?!" He exclaimed excitedly. Jisung hummed as a respond. "Sweet! I was bored being home all day" chenle complained.

Jisung chuckled.

"What brings you to call me?" Jisung asked.

"Oh, i woke up too early, decided to call you to kill time, since you're quite a fun guy" chenle explained.

"What do u mean by quite fun?" Jisung asked.

"Your not like jeno hyung, you're fun sometimes, but can also be akward shy and un-funny" chenle giggled thru the phone.

Jisung smiled. Feeling that weird feeling in his heart. Cute. He thought. "Jisung? You still there?" Chenle suddenly asked. "Huh? Oh yeah im here" jisung replied.

"Good, you were being silent for a bit i thought you left" he claimed.

Jisung giggled.

"Sure, cutie"

( skip time )

It was now 5.55 am. Jisung started getting ready for school. Making sure he wont be late. He took a nice shower.

He got ready quickly.

He dressed himself, packed his stuff. As fast as he could. He didnt forget to trash the empty ice cream casing/box. (Which ever you wanna imagine). He picked up his bag and went downstairs.

He wasnt hungry so he isnt gonna take breakfast. Eating that whole ice cream was enough for him. He reached the main floor.

To be greeted by his brother, "hey jisungie" jaemin cooed as he pinches jisung's cheeks. Jisung rolled his eyes. "Im going now hyung! Bye!" Jisung said to him. Earning a smile from the older.

"Stay safe, my jisungie!" Jaemin waved.

Jisung waved back when he was at the gate.

He reached school with a bus. Luckily, he was not late. It was about 6.46 am. He still had 14 minutes left to spare.

Just when he took 3 steps further inside the school. Someone screamed behind him. "jisung!!! Wait for me!!!" The dolphin boy yelled. Jisung can deffinitely hear that.

His voice was so loud afterall.

Chenle finally catched up with him and jumped on his back. Jisung werent very balanced at that point so. They almost fell. Until jisung managed to stand straight and controled his balance.

Jisung chuckled, "wow, you're quite heavy" he laughed akwardly. Chenle gasped dramatically. "Are you saying im fat?!" He yelled.

"Ow ow ow ow, sorry sorry sorry, cutie" jisung teased as he got hit multiple times by chenle. Chenle blushed, "w-whatever" he stuttered. Making jisung smirk. "You are a cutie, my cutie" jisung laughed.

Chenle gasped again.

They were sure theyre the center of attention now. But they dont mind, theyre just having fun in theyre own world.

The two reach class.

Also, being the center of attention. The students had diffrient reactions. Some cooed, some were disgusted, some were just fine with it.

Jisung and chenle, didnt mind much. Except if they were judged or gossiped and all that stuff. Jisung kneeled down for chenle to get off him. "Thanks for the ride, jisungie" he patted jisung's hair.

"Yea yeah" jisung chukled.

Then someone walked up to them after chit-chatted for quite some time. "Hey jisung, oh, and chenle, you guys can go out today right?" Felix asked suddenly while smiling.

"Huh? Oh yeah" jisung said. I think i brought my phone. He thought.

"See ya"