01: Background Check

Emmy wrote down in her diary:

"Okay, I just want you to know about me. Whoever could be reading this. Someone will find this once I leave.

Anyways, here's a background check. I was miss preppy, the cheerleader, the popular girl. I had a boyfriend, his name was Andy. He was like a dream come true. He cared about me and truly loved me. Every girl was jealous. I mean sure, they had lovers, but they wanted one like Andy. One day, Andy moved to Canada, leaving me in Washington. That was a few months ago.

Then, my parents left me and my brother Emanuel. They just disappeared with a little heart paper cut-out on the table. I honestly think they left for Florida. I just don't get why they just left us. My brother Emanuel is older than me by 3 years. He is in University. I'm still in high school.

I soon became stressed and started being more 'weird' to people. I started wearing black and trying not to be seen. People soon started bullying me.

I started hating everyone, except for one person...Jay Park (uwu google him i love him). He's in my grade and he's very popular. He doesn't know me but I like him.

That's my life,
- Emmy  "

Emmy closes her diary and places it in her closet.

-

A/N: okay, so Jay Park is a celebrity i admire so I just had to put him here. uwu